Your favourite adult game characters

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
What's everyone's favourite characters from adult games? I have a few so I'll list them by game.

Big Brother: Anne, Kira, Lisa
Dual Family: Karen, the sister
Summertime Saga: Roxxy, the sister

There's probably more but I can't think off the top of my head right now.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What's everyone's favourite characters from adult games? I have a few so I'll list them by game.

Big Brother: Anne, Kira, Lisa
Dual Family: Karen, the sister
Summertime Saga: Roxxy, the sister

There's probably more but I can't think off the top of my head right now.

Have you checked out our fan project Game Legends, yet? Kira and Alice are the main characters of the first one. Anne is coming in to do a scene with her sister next update.

For myself, my favorite characters are

Courtney, the cute sexy futa from Coceter Chronicles. I'm as in love with her as it is possible to be with a fictional character.

Tabitha Coceter, the title character from Coceter Chronicles, who is one of the sexiest characters out there.

Mia, from View of Family was my favorite little sister in gaming until Milfy City came out. Mia is so cute and quite sexy.

Sara, from Milfy City is now my favorite little sister in gaming. Holy shit her freckles. And the character has a ton of characterization. She's just great.

Ashley, from Good Girl Gone Bad is likely the best written female character I've read to date. She's got some of the most believable characterization of any character I've played.

The Daughter in My Sweet Neighbors. She's just so... Sweet.

Reactions: fugazi666

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Princess Meltys from Meltys' Quest is amazing. Even though she is just your usual run-of-the-mill repressed slut bimbo, her corruption is very well paced imo. And don't even get me started on her curves! God, I love how art can really accentuate and improve on reality.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Have you checked out our fan project Game Legends, yet? Kira and Alice are the main characters of the first one. Anne is coming in to do a scene with her sister next update.

For myself, my favorite characters are

Courtney, the cute sexy futa from Coceter Chronicles. I'm as in love with her as it is possible to be with a fictional character.

Tabitha Coceter, the title character from Coceter Chronicles, who is one of the sexiest characters out there.

Mia, from View of Family was my favorite little sister in gaming until Milfy City came out. Mia is so cute and quite sexy.

Sara, from Milfy City is now my favorite little sister in gaming. Holy shit her freckles. And the character has a ton of characterization. She's just great.

Ashley, from Good Girl Gone Bad is likely the best written female character I've read to date. She's got some of the most believable characterization of any character I've played.

The Daughter in My Sweet Neighbors. She's just so... Sweet.
I'll be sure to check it out soon, and I did quite like Ashley from Good Girl Gone Bad tbh, also her bf's sister though you don't really see anything of her. Never played milfy city

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
yet another thread about same topic already posted...

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Alice from Milf's Tale: Just an extremely hot milf.
Female protagonist from After Invasion: Perfect dominant female protagonist. She may not be the hottest character on her own, but she perfect in lesbian scenes with other women. Her powers and back story make her the best choice for a protagonist.
Kira and Jane for Snow Daze: I'm not usually a fan of the brother-sister-theme, but these two are the exceptions. Kira's intellect and Jane's inner conflict about showing her feminity make them sexy characters.
Mom from Lust and Power: Another hot milf, great artwork.
Bethany from Inevitable Relations: A powerful, selfconfident version of a hot milf.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
Alipheese Fateburn XVI, no doubt, no discussion.

sexy, strong, smart, independent, snarky, funny, nice. Oh, and: MONSTERLORD!

OK, Tamamo also isn't bad.

Alice (short for Alipheese Fateburn XVI) in her human form. Nice bodyart, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.