Your favourite Hentai game

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I also did quite enjoy bible black the game, the teacher was too hot when I was just a kid about 18 or 19 I remember playing it on a big TV and loved the graphics with 3 sister story, and that one where your character goes into a virtual game and has sex with girls he knows in the games real life, but can't remember the name of the game it's really old.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Definitely Saria Reclaimed. I know it can sometimes be a bit lackluster and the art blurry at times, but I have a weak spot for strong buff women getting absolutely destroyed. And the art is also amazing on the CG's

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Definitely Saria Reclaimed. I know it can sometimes be a bit lackluster and the art blurry at times, but I have a weak spot for strong buff women getting absolutely destroyed. And the art is also amazing on the CG's
I just did a search for it, she looks alright, dont' really like muscles or 6 pack on women though lol tell her to eat more healthy fat and we'll talk.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I just did a search for it, she looks alright, dont' really like muscles or 6 pack on women though lol tell her to eat more healthy fat and we'll talk.
Why have fat when you can have a woman that could kill you instantly! And imagine all the sweat...

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Why have fat when you can have a woman that could kill you instantly! And imagine all the sweat...
haha I didn't mean to make people picture fat lady when I said healthy fats, you know the model type where they are relatively slim, just have definition but no scales is what I pictured, if she has 6 pack muscles, adding more fat will just turn her into my perfect woman, just the smooth skin definition is all I want for Christmas lol.