[S> Other] [S>Programmer] Paid Your game will be in good hands. Hopefully mine.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Skills:
Programming languages: C#, Java, C/C++
Engine: Unity (C#), Basics of Ren'Py
Game design
Actual languages: Fluent English and native French
Fast learning and adapting to new/unknown technology or tool

Preferred method of contact:
-DMs here or Tobe#3903 on Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
Full-time, half-time or for a couple of hours, your call.
At this point, I'm only interested in Paid work. I usually take around 10$/hour, but depending on the situation and the project, this might be less. We can talk about it.

Availability:
Immediate.

Work Samples:
Check the game I made and posted on this forum: Venus's Club. If you want to take a look at the code, it's open source (you can find the entire Unity project itself ). Be aware though that the most recent version of the game is not of my doing, but made by someone who expanded upon my work.

Additional comments:
Hello!
I'm Tobe, programmer, adult games enjoyer and game designer. I'm offering my skills as both a Unity programmer and a game designer, for any project already existing or in the designing phase.
As a Unity programmer, my skills are relatively broad, and I'm familiar with many aspects of the engine. So, whether you're looking for help for a 2D or 3D game, wanting to propely design your software architecture or simply adding functionalities to your already existing project, I'm your man. If your game is using some specific aspect of the engine, don't hesitate to ask if I'm familiar with it. I most likely am, or at least have a basic understanding of it.
As a game designer, I've written a few designs for various games (unfortunatley, none of them are out yet, outside of the one I reference in my work samples) and I can either help you in creating interesting new game mechanics or expand on whatever you already have. Or even doing something as basic as writing a proper Game Design Document.

Finally, I'm always happy to give some advice and/or quick help on your programming or game designing if you need it.

Last edited:

MrWobble

Oct 18, 2021
Je t'ai envoyé une invitation sur discord pour discuter d'un projet si t'es toujours disponible.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Still available for a project!

Thanks mods for putting this post back in the Recruitments and services!

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Hey I am looking for a game developer/ Designer , character Designer And programer and 3D artist for a Story I am writing it’s Called The Descendants it’s about a family of 14 that are descendants of the Greek Gods and Goddesses it’s planed to be a Visual novel , RPG , multi chocie , game with multi Endings and maybe a partial sandbox if interested Send me a message will send more detail and the sample read and prologue.

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Bump!
Still available, but only for Paid work (I already work on enough shared revenue projects)