DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
vmd19Q0.png
Overview:
You are an ordinary guy, who have his own problems. You live alone, by yourself. You have a little sister, but she's living not with you, because several months ago she moved to her boyfriend. So your every day is just working routine, and some trying to have a good evening in front of the monitor after work. You have big problems with girls and your addictions, so that's why you scheduled anappointment with sexual therapist on tomorrow. and make enough money to satisfy all her needs.
Thread updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2018-07-03
Developer: newnovels
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 0.01
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

0__1_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
While I don't have a problem with bad starting situations this game is exactly why NTR is the most hated fetish, I don't care that the MC can't protect anything at the start but at least you need to have courage. Don't care about NTR but I do about an incredibly submissive character.

Well it doesn't help that the MC is into NTR and being treated as a slave and with fantasies in his head.

The art is quite bad, the main problem is that characters and scenarios are discordant so it just gives a weird feeling.

Only recommended if you are into hard NTR, femdom and having an extremely submissive MC, after trying it I have this clear it isn't for me.

Lastly the english is quite bad, but at least you can understand it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" You have big problems with girls and your addictions, so that's why you scheduled anappointment with sexual therapist on tomorrow. and make enough money to satisfy all her needs. ""

for me, the end sound like i m going to make enougth money to allow the therapist to buy all the shit she want or "suck ma Dee" ....

broken english , combined with my shitty english... well, better not to think about the result in my mind lol

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I believe, that this game has potential. I also like how it is sequenced, with logical progression and a decent story line. The poorly written English is very distracting, especially coupled with the blatant grammatical mistakes.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Seems like the creator has some idea about the cuck stuff but then everything he tried to create around it was completely unrealistic nonsense.
wtf is this

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hm, ok. Nice Idea, but few things you can do better:

Stop to do favor for the community about Language, if you speak German make it in German, Stop thinking todo game for the Peoples, follow your Vision. Stop Render like a TV screen, Render with you Eye and what you Think to be hot or cool to render. a Visiual noval Need one Special Thing; Athmospere, to be epique in create use you own language, Sound and light and you will improve instantly