Your perfect Game !

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
let's say you have the talent and the equipment and the money to make ur dream game what would it be ? and what fetishs will it focus on i hope everybody shares his vision who knows maybe someone will get inspierd by this and make it anyhow share your thoughts !!

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Game that can actually deliver character customization, narrative, and rich game mechanics in a 3D space that doesn't feel clunky, empty, or void of content. In addition, procedural generated animations with interpolation and simulation for scenes. Lastly, something that falls into the progression and style of an open-world RPG.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I love female protagonist and blackmail situations that does not involve phsyical violence, pratically fashion business is the perfect game for me, as second i like shotas

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
well for me i'd like game to be Huge one and be non-liner like Love my budy x and dungeon dreams kind of games with tons of quests and all kind of fetish even if i don't enjoy them all but i prefer it to be RPG with SHITTON to do and most thing is the game should have risks i'm going on quest with my beauitful companion some shady guy offers me something to drink ? should i drink it ? if i do maybe something will happen for me i love some stuff or status or my companion gets fucked i don't see this as NTR i just see it pay back for my action so yeh Open world RPG MAKER gamer with Non liner story huge world and tons of quests and people to meet and fuck risks and a lot of fetish and Harem in possible way lol

215303j

Unfortunately my lack of talent doesn't allow me to even think about my perfect game.

If you think that sentence sounds strange, I'm simply not enough of a writer to create a deep story like DeLuca Family or Bad Memories.

Another aspect: if you write it yourself, you already know all the plot twists making it less fun.

Reactions: recreation

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A game that has all characters able to interact with each other, develop relationships and their life, the mc being just part of the world and having to earn everything by improving. It would have netori and netorare too, same as maledom and femdom, overall some relationships would be pure fights for being the dominant one.

Related to how the game world woks: characters would have a schedule but that schedule may be modified by many events or situations, even relationships, some of the actions that NPC's take would be chance based, for actions such as buying clothes, giving you a gift, going to a special place or even visiting the doctor or special interactions such as parties or meeting with friends. Overall while a part of the schedule is stable, another part wouldn't because it would feel like the NPC does what he/she wants to do.

Related to a relationship system: First of all there would be many variables that influence the girl's actions in a relationship, for example if she is a virgin it will be quite hard to get her first time, the game would have too a sexual satisfaction system based on your attributes, for example your foreplay skill, the length of your penis, your sex skill and compatibility. Overall the last one would be raised by having sex with the girl while the skills it wouldn't matter the girl but skilling it up by doing it, overall having a big penis would be better however to some girls it will hurt them in sex so bigger isn't always better, however tiny or small would be negative too.

Relationship levels: The game would have 3 normal relationship levels, girlfriend, fiancee and wife, basically it will be based on a relationship stat that will define how strong is your current relationship, getting to over 90% let's you propose and if the girl accepts she will become your fiancee until marriage, after the marriage she will become your wife. Because the game has netori and netorare this means that you can steal a girlfriend/fiancee or even wife or the contrary, be stolen of her.

As I said the game has 3 normal relationship levels, however there are additional ones that define special relationship and even more the relationship can have special rights for you or the girlfriend. A few additional ones are polyamorous or harem member, harem member is important if you truly wanna make yourself a harem with the girls in the game, however it's hard to get, polyamorous is easy to get if the girl is sexually open, overall you and her can have sex with other characters without issue but you are in a relationship. Lastly about special rights would refer to things like, being able to demand money from the girlfriend or viceversa, the ability to unilaterally cheat, being able to have your partner wear a vibrator during her day... just be aware that the girl may ask for the same special rights in some situations.

Overall it would be a complex relationship system giving most fetishes quite a bit of an impact, it would add a corruption stat that you wouldn't want to raise too much unless you want a pure slut and basically the game would try to make friendly characters try to interact with you and making situations that would be normal if you are in a relationship like the girlfriend calling you to go somewhere, getting mad at not receiving gifts on special days and things like that.

215303j

A game that has all characters able to interact with each other, develop relationships and their life, the mc being just part of the world and having to earn everything by improving.
No offense, but that does sound like the Sims with adult mods...

I do agree with you though. If any AAA company would ever choose to do an adult game, then this is probably what they should do. Although an AAA company would still be forced to avoid incest, teenage, beasty and other content that is taboo.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
No offense, but that does sound like the Sims with adult mods...

I do agree with you though. If any AAA company would ever choose to do an adult game, then this is probably what they should do. Although an AAA company would still be forced to avoid incest, teenage, beasty and other content that is taboo.
Personally I do like the sims a lot, but the main issue is how simplistic the relationships work. In that game I'm usually with a bad reputation on the relationships aspects, too many pregnant ladies ;).

But overall on how my perfect game would work it is truly a base model, but more based on the sims 3 rather than the 4.

Another good concept that I would love to have is related to strategy games with capture systems for enemies and allies, but it requires a good AI for it to not be boring.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
In the modern world, mages work in the shadows controlling everything. Long ago, a powerful mage and a Goddess of Motherhood had a child. The other Gods were not happy, and placed a seal onto the child. For hundreds of years, the bloodline lived in misery. Being kidnapped, raped and treated as cattle. They are unable to produce a male heir, nor can they use magic. Due to this, they were appealing to many strong magic users, wishing to use the mana pool inside.

Your mother was one of the said victims when she was young. Forced to live in a cell, being drained of energy and being forced to live as a sex slave to the man controlling her. She had two children while captive. However, one day she was saved by an old woman.

When she escaped, the old woman took her and her daughters to live with her. Your mother and sisters were terrified of the outside world, worse terrified of men. However, the mother was pregnant from her captor.

She gave birth to twins, one being you, a male. The first and only heir to the family in generations. Due to people absorbing mana from the curse, it weakened through the generations, allowing you to be born.

Due to your mother's nature of being the ancestor of a goddess of motherhood, she could not hate nor fear you, even if you were a male. In fact, none of your siblings could, instead they felt the urge to protect you.

As you came of age, your powers began to awaken, however, they were small. The elderly lady began to teach you basic spells, one, in particular, a way to affect the mind,

Using this power, you very slowly manipulate those around you. Unable to control your power very well, you will have to be very subtle about what you do. Only the smallest orders can be given. None of that "hey, suck my dick" five minutes into the game shit.

Utilizing a management, and strategy system. You use the power of mind manipulation to create agents out of ordinary people (different from your harem) in an attempt to take over the world against other magical factions.

For example, you manipulate a bartender, in order to get potential information. A soldier, to help protect your base. You have to watch your actions, keeping a low profile and take over groups and regions from behind the scenes.

As for your harem, obviously your mother and sisters, but other people from around the world. Due to your family's past, you choose those who have been broken due to the magical world. A drug addict from Germany, a homeless girl from Japan, that sort of thing.

I would prefer to utilize outsiders to be your agents rather than your harem. Since your harem is based on broken people, abused by magical society, they would all likely suffer personality flaws or mental disorders. You have to protect them, it does not make sense to have them on the front line.

Also, since your powers are weak and unstable, other tactics should be utilized. Such as rape, torture, lies, and manipulation to get what you need.

Something like this would be perfect for me. Some things may seem contrived like "Why this?" The reason is simple, a dislike certain personality tropes, by doing things this way the mc stays the alpha male type person, while also, in the end, helping people. You're both good and bad. I like that shit.

Reactions: 215303j

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Of all the games i came up with i think gameton 10 is my favorite:

Setting: It is the near future.
You are playing a gaming adict firstborn son.
There is a new console coming out.
Gameton 10 now with more microtransactions.

The main charater wants to have it but a job cuts into his gaming time.
So begs his parents who say no.
So he hacks there bank acounts and preorders it.
His parents find out, Refund the pre-order and ground the main charater.
Naturaly the main charaters considers it unfair(teenagers:rolleyes:)

So he needs to find a way to make the money without his parents finding out.
This leads him to hypnotizing his family into sleepwalking whore's.
(not sure how to get him to this conslusion yet.)

This is when the game starts.
In game you have a stat called addiction.
Addiction is how addicted your character is.
It is basicly your healthbar.
If it drops to zero the main character gets a: What have i done game over screen and takes his owns life.
The idea behind it is that his addiction prevents him from realizing what he is doing.
Because of his obsessed with gaming he doesnt think beyond his need to game.

Now the core gameplay is sneaking into your family members rooms at night and slowly hypnotizing them into your whore's.
Now this is where the second part of the gameplay comes in.
You wont be able to just get them to whore out by words alone.
If you try they wake up during whoring and you get a go to jail game over.
Now your charater isnt into incest(or anything for that matter. Game addict remember?)
So he doesnt see it as fun to fuck his mother and sisters(or father. Not sure if i shoud add a father as extra challange) but as getting them used to being fucked while sleeping.
This is done via conditioning.
First night you hypnotize them.
Second night reinforce the hypnosis while undressing(and redressing them. unless you want to get caught)
Slowly training them to undress when sleeping and dress when there about to wake up.
The third and fourth night is all about getting them used to being touched(No insertion yet)
There body played with.
Aswhile as cleaning themselves up before dressing.
The fith night you teach them to consider being pounded by dick and giving blow jobs while sleeping entirely normal.
At the six night you can whore them out for money.

Eatch girl will have modifiers that change this basic training programe somewhat.
The lastborn sister for example is hypersensitive causing her to accept her programming faster but also has an easier time waking up.
She require a lot more carefulness in order to work.
Or the secondborn sister who hate's your guts.
Who will reject anything you tell her.
But is the easiest to corrupt if you make her think it is what she wants.

Meaby add in a scene where the main charater find a nice unused warehouse to use as unoffical brothel.
Not sure how to add this yet.

The end goal(for the player not the charater) is to get them under for 24/7.
As your hypnosis only works when there sleeping(you cant make change's to there waking mind)
You want to get them to sleep forever.

There are 4 endings.
All but 1 is triggered when you buy the gamecon.(so the player gets to choice when the story ends)
1: What have i done:
If your addiction reach's zero.
The main charater will hate what he has become and kill himself.
2: Gameton 10:
If you buy the gameton without getting any of the other triggers.
You charater is enjoying his gameton despite his family constant attempts to get him to stop.
3: Pimp: You brainwashed your family into whoring themselves for you for 24/7 while your addiction level is 50 or higher.
You are using your pregant sister breast for easy drinking while your younger sister is cleaning you with her tongue.
You mother(or father. Still not sure if i shoud use one) deals with the increasingly number of costumers.
Your parents quiet there jobs and now your entire family spends there time either whoring or feeding and cleaning you while you play games none stop on your gameton.
Eventualy you all starve to death as you are too addicted to notice your family starving and you cant stop to feed yourself(or sleep, or visis the toilet)
4: A new addiction: You brainwashed your family to be your slaves 24/7 and have less then 50% addiction.
You are fucking you youngest sister while your secondborn sister is feeding you breastmilk from her pregrant brest(It is your child if you didnt whore her out otherwise you dont know or care who the father is)
You parents quit there old jobs and now work from home.
The paycheck is less but so are the expenses.
After all without there free will your family needs nothing else that to obey you.
As the charater is enjoying his way with his family we see the gameton being left to gather dust.
As his new addiction is sex now.
And he is planning to expand his harem with more girls.
Meaby his sisters friends? There families? His aunts and nieces.

The idea behind the game(and it is a rought draft) is that the main character isnt evil(ok he is but not i am evil and do evil stuff because i am evil way)
But because he is so addicted that he doesnt see how horrible of a person he is becoming.
With dialog focused how he sees it as them getting used to it so they can make him money for his gameton.
Not thinking beyond his need to game.
Which is why all endings are bittersweet.
He gets what he wants.
But as it is with addiction.
It will never be enough.
And eventual something will destroy him.
Be it him comiting suiced.
Him constantly getting into fights with his family over his addiction.
Him starving because he isnt taking care of his and his slaves bodies.
Or him wanting endless amount of slave's that he could never get without being caught.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Julius88

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
a game that gets me interest
a game that keeps me interested
a game that I can play again

I have a short attention span and don't like to read or watch the story, so I want either a quick batch of interesting art or jump right into gameplay.

has to have a focus on gameplay since I don't like to read, and the gameplay must allow an even stream of content to keep me interested.

games that I can replay are games that often allow for player-driven story, even if there is no actually storyline. This usually means exploration and effects that compound on one another.

since I am more visually oriented, I would guess it would be more of an rpg type game, but I don't want a walking simulator like most RPG maker games, so the actually needs to be gameplay and user-generated reasons for going to different places, not just because some character told me so and its the only thing I can do in the dead empty world.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have two perfect games
1.) Acting lessons, incredible story, good characters, some sex, not too much and not too little. And the music used completes everything.
2.) The DeLuca Family, great story, there is not much nudity at the moment, but that doesn't matter. It also has good characters and one character makes the game perfect and that is Luna. :love:
These are two games that are currently going through as perfection for me.

215303j

Yeah, it's okay. Not a fan of how things just take off. One minute it's a slow build, the next the girls around you worship you. There are a few aspects of it I enjoy, but overall I thought it was okay.
But in what way would your game differ from it?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
But in what way would your game differ from it?
I can answer, But warning, it has been a long time since I have played it, the last time was around when the plot opened up, and the mc got his goal of stopping the regime, and he began work at the university, but there wasn't much there yet.

Aside from the characters' personalities and appearance?

one example is the progression system. In Take Over, it's basically just a standard visual novel with some gameplay elements thrown in. Gather supplies, complete the same routine over and over, improve your serum, talk, and corrupt the girls around you until the next major event happens. Then a slightly different routine, and repeat.

I would prefer a much more subtle approach. Due to the progression system that's commonly used, the effects of the serum increase drastically. Eventually, the serum is so potent that one serum is enough to get anyone on your side to do your basic bidding. The game progresses very fast thereafter. Take Over attempts to remedy this with machine thing the black chick works on. However, due to it being the same progression system, the machine will/has already become just as op, if not more so.

Therefore, actually limiting MC's power would solve that. As I mentioned related to the Mc's background, he is still cursed, so he has only a fraction of his latent power. This small bit of plot already helps keep the progression system slower. To make up for the slower gameplay, we add a management aspect to the game.

The management part, think of it similar to sects, guilds, clans, etc. in other forms of media. You have x amount of people doing your bidding while you are the anonymous leader who stands above all. You assign your people/groups to do jobs that support your overall goal. This helps advance the plot while slowing down progression on the harem side.

As for the harem itself, the girls you will claim as your own. I'll be honest, many of my choices here are primarily made due to my hatred of NTR. The primary reason why this is important, most management games end up directing you towards the path, or the sole principle being prostitution of your girls. I am not a big fan of that and for my perfect game, I would like to avoid it as much as possible, if not get rid of it entirely.

That said, your girls may not be apart of the group as a whole, or maybe not all of them. At most people in the background managing the group just like the MC is. Thus, their role can be as important to the story as we want them to be. Since the MC lacks the ability, we need some way to make up for that when building the harem. I touched on this briefly in my first reply. Simply utilizing his powers, and other methods, that being gentle or harsh, can get us that desired effect.

We do not need perfect mindless soldiers who complete every task you give them without question, but for the harem, since I am a bit too overly controlling, I would personally want perfect girls who complete every task without question. Making a divide is necessary. Just a generic number is good enough for said agents/soldiers whatever you want to call them, is good enough.

I could go on and on, explaining my choices and adding more information, but I personally feel this is enough to get the idea of the difference between Take Over and my perfect game.

There are many advantages in slowing down the progress with the girls in a game such as this, such as growth, backstories, character interactions, etc. That inevitably is my main focus in this kind of game. I would like to see some of the psychological changes in the characters involved.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In the modern world, mages work in the shadows controlling everything. Long ago, a powerful mage and a Goddess of Motherhood had a child. The other Gods were not happy, and placed a seal onto the child. For hundreds of years, the bloodline lived in misery. Being kidnapped, raped and treated as cattle. They are unable to produce a male heir, nor can they use magic. Due to this, they were appealing to many strong magic users, wishing to use the mana pool inside.

Your mother was one of the said victims when she was young. Forced to live in a cell, being drained of energy and being forced to live as a sex slave to the man controlling her. She had two children while captive. However, one day she was saved by an old woman.

When she escaped, the old woman took her and her daughters to live with her. Your mother and sisters were terrified of the outside world, worse terrified of men. However, the mother was pregnant from her captor.

She gave birth to twins, one being you, a male. The first and only heir to the family in generations. Due to people absorbing mana from the curse, it weakened through the generations, allowing you to be born.

Due to your mother's nature of being the ancestor of a goddess of motherhood, she could not hate nor fear you, even if you were a male. In fact, none of your siblings could, instead they felt the urge to protect you.

As you came of age, your powers began to awaken, however, they were small. The elderly lady began to teach you basic spells, one, in particular, a way to affect the mind,

Using this power, you very slowly manipulate those around you. Unable to control your power very well, you will have to be very subtle about what you do. Only the smallest orders can be given. None of that "hey, suck my dick" five minutes into the game shit.

Utilizing a management, and strategy system. You use the power of mind manipulation to create agents out of ordinary people (different from your harem) in an attempt to take over the world against other magical factions.

For example, you manipulate a bartender, in order to get potential information. A soldier, to help protect your base. You have to watch your actions, keeping a low profile and take over groups and regions from behind the scenes.

As for your harem, obviously your mother and sisters, but other people from around the world. Due to your family's past, you choose those who have been broken due to the magical world. A drug addict from Germany, a homeless girl from Japan, that sort of thing.

I would prefer to utilize outsiders to be your agents rather than your harem. Since your harem is based on broken people, abused by magical society, they would all likely suffer personality flaws or mental disorders. You have to protect them, it does not make sense to have them on the front line.

Also, since your powers are weak and unstable, other tactics should be utilized. Such as rape, torture, lies, and manipulation to get what you need.

Something like this would be perfect for me. Some things may seem contrived like "Why this?" The reason is simple, a dislike certain personality tropes, by doing things this way the mc stays the alpha male type person, while also, in the end, helping people. You're both good and bad. I like that shit.
i would play it

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Ooh, good one.

I'd basically make Mass Effect: Andromeda, except the main character has a shitload of blood relatives with them (mom, twin sister, older sister, younger sister, cousins, aunts, etc.), and it's a combination space exploration action/RPG with hardcore and explicit incest and incestuous impregnation. Some missions might feature mind control or hypnosis or other futuretech for those characters who aren't into incest to "change their minds," as it were, as well as ship and equipment upgrades for combat missions. Same basic storyline as the Mass Effect series, though. Probably a side story about an effective method to clean up DNA so close relatives can knock each other up without fucking up their kids. But...yeah. Triple-A tech to make triple-A porn video games.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
My perfect game would be a character-based visual novel without the convoluted plotlines, meaningless choices, and trivial everyday tasks (bathroom simulator). Sex scenes would be long, very long, and the teasing and build up plentiful. There would be a variety of fetishes which you can choose to partake in during sex (focus on the tits for tit lovers, or the feet for feet lovers). There should be chemistry and conflict between each character, no instalove or people worshipping. There should be realistic flirting, none of that "buy me $2000 worth of gifts and I'll fall in love with you". The dev should know how to set up the story to maximize the potential of the sex scenes, especially each individual kink. For example, incest is hot because of the taboo nature; if everyone is fucking their own mom in the story, it's no longer hot.

Reactions: Twistty