Others - Completed - Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Soda_so_dna

Zero optimization, the most prolonged dull start, a poorly functioning skip. And stupid facial expressions made my monitor afraid that I would hit it! If there is something further, then I don't care - my strength is gone!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yodyna

A gem.
    Game is definitely one of better ones in the genre, its so cute that you could puke rainbows left and right... in a good way.

- art style is really well done, good quality animated 2dcg
    - there is lots of events that are short and interesting in addition to standard gameplay formula in this type of games
    - Konko is actually cute, im not into furry but its really hard to dislike her
    - facial animations well done
    - H scenes are good, story is interesting
    - lots of customize options

Only thing that i didnt like is game engine, scenes load with small delay all the time, you can see game is struggling to find right scene from the files.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Man, I have no words for this game. This game is an absolute 11/10. Everything is amazing, from the voice acting to the gentle movements of konko, to the plot and story progression, the daily minigames and even the gacha system. I haven't played a better game since Teaching Feeling. This game just generally makes you happy. The devs behind this did an absolutely amazing job on this game, so it's surprising how this game isn't top charts on f95. One inconvenience is the use of tyrano builder. It's not very optimized and takes a while to load scenes, which harms the smooth flow of the game. But this game is an absolute masterpiece. 100/10.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

Im going to have to review this game, despite not finishing it. In fact I only lasted until the second H scene before getting a very nice save file from our helpful community, so I can 'sample' the game further.

This game isn't kidding around. The devs clearly wanted their audience to play this over a long stretch of time so the gameplay is not merely grindy, its long, repetitive as fuck even for a H game, and the text boxes moves as fast as your 80 yr old grandma in a marathon. Even its sex scenes are mercilessly long. I had to dismiss my own rule about taking someone else's save file because I just dumped 5 hours into this game and only got about 20% in, and I'll be damned if I end up not seeing the scenes after god knows how many pointless clicking I suffered through.

All that said, there is a reason why Im recommending this game despite all its flaws and that's because the devs had a goal and that goal was to make the cutest, most unreasonably perfect waifu as they could and fuck me they did a good job at it. The VA, the live2d aesthetic, and the fact that Konko isnt just a stiff, still image helps with the immersion. Past a certain point, its legitimately putting a smile on my face just starting the game.

Still, all that emotional wholesomeness must come with a caveat that this game is a repetitive time sink. Yes, Im happy to see and be with Konko, but I will not put myself through endless text scrolling, especially when there's no effective way to skip past it. There is a reason why the left ctrl button is a fairly notoriously useful one in H games. Pretty sure it'll take somewhere around 10-15 hours to get all the scenes, and that's unreasonable. I'll happily come back to see my waifu, but no Im not going to go through endless cycles of unskippable text screens for it.

Recommend for those who like a lovey-dovey experience, and the H scenes can certainly hold its own. A nice 5 headpats out of 5, minus one for the bs timewasting. My only regret, aside from all that wasted time trying and failing to skip the bs text screen, is that I couldn't headpat Konko with my virtual hand myself.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lee@12345

best entertainment package
    think of wolf girl liru game with full set of 3d animation worth of 2 hours gameplay , then think of these game as that but upgraded with customization and interaction with lots of options
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ohsnapdragon

So cute. I'm not even into these sort of games, but Kenko is just so adorable. I don't even want to fap, I just want to hug her. Anyone who rates this game less than 5* has no soul.

Make sure to give her plenty of headpats.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DX5536

If you love head patting simulator, a mountain of pure vanilla, then this game is fucking great. Sadly the options to change font and stuffs are limited (search the thread on how to change font) but I'm willingly to overlook it cuz KONKO IS SO FUCKING CUTEEEEEEEE
  8. 3.00 star(s)

n0b0di

Ummm my first time, but i feel like i had to.

The game itself isn't bad, it's great for a Visual Novel, but that's the problem, i couldn't get into your common Visual Novel.

The combination of voice and live2d animation was great, so wholesome, even the story is 4/5 from me.

I'm fine with grinding, but it's too slow, the loading feels like slow, idk if i was on ssd probably the loading would've been faster, but that "a little" slower makes big chance to grindy games like this, making the progress feels very slow.

The H-scene doesn't feel like H-scene, what it's called, sound effect? the first time seggs didn't include schlops-schlops sound effects iykwim. That doesn't feel like doing seggs, it feels hollow, it doesn't get you hard.

so my conclusion is this game is not for you if you whom aren't into Visual Novel and wanted to play the game just for the H-scenes.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Slayerz

If you're not into reading a lot of text, this isn't for you as you have very fiew sex scenes. I tried playing without cheats at first and it took an hour just to have a handjob scene and another hour to blowjob.

I had to scavenge some saves in the comments and was very disappointed in the number of H-Scenes there was in the memories. I was expecting a faster past game like Teaching Feelings, but this is way too slow for my taste.

This is for you: If you're into visual novels, and lots of clothes options
    This is not for you: if you want many H-Scenes
  10. 5.00 star(s)

davederick

A little grindy at the start, but with the right combination of daily activities, it will be interesting to spend some time grinding for stamps.
    Eventually, it will be much more relaxing once you got past the 700 love requirement.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AuriSenpie~

artstyle and animation are gorgeous, voice acting are cute, and its fox girls for a wife we talking about here, what else y'all want to ask for? aside the time between dialogue is kindda long. a mighty great game
  12. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

oh my god where do i start...

okay.

keep this in mind: im not a visual novel type of guy (which the game does not have as tag but should) so remember this for the review.

the game starts of explaining you the basic stuff. pet her, talk with her, raise the affection bla bla.

then when this was finally over it offered me the option to watch the tutorial... obviously i said no as i thought i just did.

so i went into "memories" and i saw i had one. i clicked it and i have the text on the autoscroll option cause again i dont care about reading a book in form of a sex game.
    after TWO MINUTES OF IT STROLLING i got up, got a glass of water, came back, set it down and it still scrolled... so i got up again, went to the toilet, took a piss break, went to the bathroom to wash my hands, came back and it still scrolled............
    so i just waited. it was done in under 60 seconds after that.
    this was there point where i was gonna stop but i said nah fuck it its just some random memory (from nothing. which i have from the start) so lets progress.

i played for 10more min of constant petting her head, drinking tea with her, talking, and sometimes watching tv or reading a book.
    in those 10 minutes all that happened was text scroll by. i saw no special cutscene, no unlockables nothing.
    i played for a total of 20min and saw text scroll by.
    that is literally all i can say about this "game".

text
    scrolls
    by.
    download a pdf file about some laws that is about 500 pages long, set your mouse to medium scrolling speed, you are playing this game.

one positive thing: the machine translation is very good. as i said i read the tutorial, almost everything was fine english, everything made sense. def good translation and playable. but why would you?