You're playing a corruption game as a Female Protagonist who has a son. How do you deal with her son?

You're playing a corruption game as Female Protagonist who has a son. How do you deal with her son?

• Total voters

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Far better than most corruption games involving the son and "I can't get laid so will rape my entire family using mind control".
Agreed there. Also you aren't cookie cutting a game from parts of another game or games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed there. Also you aren't cookie cutting a game from parts of another game or games.
I think if I was to make it into an actual game it would need a bit of a tweak.

While I said her reasons for a giggle it would make her sound like a really selfish and shallow bitch so you were totally right there.

Would probably need to find a better reason. Wouldn't really want an MC people would hate.

Or not, might work to have a complete bitch as a lead. I guess some corruption games have male leads that are complete bastards and they work. Like you said, lots of real life like that to get some inspiration from for story lines.

Look what you did, I started out trying to make a joke now i'm putting actual thought into it and it makes my brain hurt.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I think if I was to make it into an actual game it would need a bit of a tweak.

While I said her reasons for a giggle it would make her sound like a really selfish and shallow bitch so you were totally right there.

Would probably need to find a better reason. Wouldn't really want an MC people would hate.

Or not, might work to have a complete bitch as a lead. I guess some corruption games have male leads that are complete bastards and they work. Like you said, lots of real life like that to get some inspiration from for story lines.

Look what you did, I started out trying to make a joke now i'm putting actual thought into it and it makes my brain hurt.
Sorry, for making your head hurt. However, it might actually end up a far better game than many.
Take FB(Monica) one of the biggest problems with the story is she wasn't detestable enough. She really hasn't done anything note worthy to deserve the shit she gets.

Reactions: Avaron1974

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
(Thought) If it is implied she is attracted to her son, I think she would only be attracted to another dominant person. If that is the case, they both would try to out do each other to have the 'alpha' title until one of them succumbs or barters for an implied better position, since she would be dominant as well.

Observe

Jul 27, 2018
Obviously she corrupts her son. Depending on way of "corruption" this could mean that she has a demon to seduce her son or does it herself.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I keep being amused by your threads, so I'll humour you.

I'd probably just keep the son out of it entirely. Have him live with some other relative or at school, get him out of the picture early. He doesn't need to be around while mom goes down the corruption rabbithole and turns into the biggest slut in town.

Incest isn't my cup of tea, nor is involving kids with a mother fetish.
But having a protagonist with a kid around does complicate the situation of doing increasingly slutty things, so as long as I'm not railroaded into incest, there's some great humiliating potential in having to lie to your kid and come up with excuses to slip away to do naughty things away from your family.

Reactions: xapican

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
All of the above as options, but also she is exclusive with the son as well... Dom or Sub. Yeah, its alot of writing... but it can be done.

Bully bangs and impregnates the mom should also be an option...

Aug 3, 2020
All of the above as options, but also she is exclusive with the son as well... Dom or Sub. Yeah, its alot of writing... but it can be done.

Bully bangs and impregnates the mom should also be an option...
On the a different note, would be fun if the mom beats the ever living fuck out of the bully, leaving him in a coma for the rest of his life. Which, to be honest is a lot more likely than the mom fucking the bully. Then she goes and has sex with her SMALL dicked son and the bullies mom, who realized her son was trash all along and is happy to be rid of him.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
On the a different note, would be fun if the mom beats the ever living fuck out of the bully, leaving him in a coma for the rest of his life. Which, to be honest is a lot more likely than the mom fucking the bully. Then she goes and has sex with her SMALL dicked son and the bullies mom, who realized her son was trash all along and is happy to be rid of him.
then the son creampies his former bully’s mom and impregnates her..... damn. Savage, but idk of any game that plays like a snuff film.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican