HTML - Abandoned - YourLife [0.1016] [YourLife]

1. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Review for 0.1016

After read that text

"In this game choice matters and the world will react to you differently based on your looks, behavior, traits and choices. "

I thought, wow that must be a really nice game. Now I played it and its definitely just wishful thinking. There is no story, no image, the whole game just makes no sense.

After your start you dont know what to do, who you are, what is your story.

You can make your girl a virgin, but the "story" do not change if you are one or not. I made a standard 18 yo virgin, bla bla bla, I go to a bar, bla bla, lets drink something > lets go to me > virginity lost. -.- Wow. Why does she even wait for her 18th birthday if she is such a slut?

Summary:

You cannot feed us with something like "choice matters" and give us just a concept without any noteworthy content. You cannot call it "sandbox" if there is no story. Not worth.

ps.: No story means, you must have sex and be a slut to get exp and to get more content. The whole "good girl" content is just going to work and taking 2 selfies. No corruption, no blackmail. I already wrote that sentence, but "Be a slut or go to hell. Content ended."

EDIT: There is no difference in changing the hair color. If you are blond you still see a brunette girl showering or taking selfies.