1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YourLife

Nov 8, 2020
Please tell me How,... what kind of content??
So far I was only allowed to post One photo a day (4 days)
I only got like 20+ followers.
The original "plenty of content" in question is "plenty of content" for a first release release.
There's barebones leveling system with one perk that unlocks an option for the sex content.
2 sex positions with different interactions, depending on your date's personality and RNG, you will unlock some hidden content.

YourLife

Nov 8, 2020
Excuse me, pardon, but, again: pardon, but where is the "real pron" tag? The game checking description says that in the very first sentence.
If you're talking about visuals for the sex positions, they would be implemented in the next updates since they're reliant on different traits you pick in your character creation

Ajax_Spartan

Jul 10, 2020
I wouldn't mind opening one and I'm down to host it online. are you talking about gamcore?
Hello, yes I meant gamcore for instance or any other like it.chio I guess is spelled, or neocities.

About discord, will certainly improve feedback and direct communication

YourLife

Nov 8, 2020
Hello, yes I meant gamcore for instance or any other like it.chio I guess is spelled, or neocities.

About discord, will certainly improve feedback and direct communication
As far as gamcore goes, from what I've seen they post by themselves which ever game they like, as for discord are you talking about a sever or just an account?

Jul 31, 2018
It is barebones but I really like what I see so far! Looking forward to more updates. I will say that personally I'm most interested in being able to play innocent and not slutty so I hope that will be a planned play-style (where sex is more coerced/persuaded by the uncaring npcs).

Ajax_Spartan

Jul 10, 2020
As far as gamcore goes, from what I've seen they post by themselves which ever game they like, as for discord are you talking about a sever or just an account?
About gamcore, developers can also upload their projects. Not only what administrator likes or not.

About discord I meant to open a dedicated server, yes.

YourLife

Nov 8, 2020
It is barebones but I really like what I see so far! Looking forward to more updates. I will say that personally I'm most interested in being able to play innocent and not slutty so I hope that will be a planned play-style (where sex is more coerced/persuaded by the uncaring npcs).
Thanks, The game is intended to enable all styles of play and give you the option to react to the actions of npc has broadly as you'd like

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, The game is intended to enable all styles of play and give you the option to react to the actions of npc has broadly as you'd like
As far as I see there is just one playstyle, "the slut". I tried to figure out how to get exp to get more content but the only way is to fuck around the whole town.

YourLife

Nov 8, 2020
As far as I see there is just one playstyle, "the slut". I tried to figure out how to get exp to get more content but the only way is to fuck around the whole town.
Well these are sexual perks so xp should come from sexual acts, masturbation can be an option to gain exp as well I guess

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Good setup for a game and pretty decent writing. so vid/gifs would definitely add to the game. Shame its been abandoned. maybe one day the creator or someone will continue this or at least the idea of it

Reactions: Jollyolnothin
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote