VN Ren'Py Completed Yozora Rhapsody [Final] [Yume Creations]

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Why does this have a "cheating" tag? none of them ever cheated
Yes there was just no sex. In Wife path she accidentally agrees to a date with lifeguard when not listening and just saying yes and then goes through with date and leaves kid and hubby in daycare to do it...it even took her an hour to realise it was no help and she was betraying husband (could even say her defending lifeguard instead of been honest when Hubby recovered was a betrayal and cheating). The stories and writing so bad though I don't blame you for missing in the drivel.

Reactions: superelmo

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes there was just no sex. In Wife path she accidentally agrees to a date with lifeguard when not listening and just saying yes and then goes through with date and leaves kid and hubby in daycare to do it...it even took her an hour to realise it was no help and she was betraying husband (could even say her defending lifeguard instead of been honest when Hubby recovered was a betrayal and cheating). The stories and writing so bad though I don't blame you for missing in the drivel.
I didnt miss it. I guess you took a different path/route for the "(could even say her defending lifeguard instead of been honest when Hubby recovered was a betrayal and cheating" and seems i took another resulting in different experiences. As of mine, yes, she did agree to go on a date, but it was only to shut him up, but she still looked for a way to cure her husband nonetheless, she never gave up on him despite that. she never really felt anything for the lifeguard but annoyance. In my part, she never really liked him and even tried to avoid him as much as possible. When husband recovered he got so pissed that he even said "yes, im the husband" and the lifeguard was all wide-eyed open mouthed, she looked at the wife and was like "but i thought you're husband left you" and waifu was like "no, he never left. he was here all along" (hinting the lifeguard that it was only he who assumed that the husband left because of his arrogance and greed to get another pussy) and other lines as she finally found the comeback she needed to shut the lifeguard up. That's why I said "Why does this have a "cheating" tag? none of them ever cheated"

As I remember you had 3 choices just before the meteor shower right? Story wasn't poorly written. In the perspective of someone who has knowledge about script writing i'd say author nailed some points in plot. At least on the route i've taken.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I didnt miss it. I guess you took a different path/route for the "(could even say her defending lifeguard instead of been honest when Hubby recovered was a betrayal and cheating" and seems i took another resulting in different experiences. As of mine, yes, she did agree to go on a date, but it was only to shut him up, but she still looked for a way to cure her husband nonetheless, she never gave up on him despite that. she never really felt anything for the lifeguard but annoyance. In my part, she never really liked him and even tried to avoid him as much as possible. When husband recovered he got so pissed that he even said "yes, im the husband" and the lifeguard was all wide-eyed open mouthed, she looked at the wife and was like "but i thought you're husband left you" and waifu was like "no, he never left. he was here all along" (hinting the lifeguard that it was only he who assumed that the husband left because of his arrogance and greed to get another pussy) and other lines as she finally found the comeback she needed to shut the lifeguard up. That's why I said "Why does this have a "cheating" tag? none of them ever cheated"

As I remember you had 3 choices just before the meteor shower right? Story wasn't poorly written. In the perspective of someone who has knowledge about script writing i'd say author nailed some points in plot. At least on the route i've taken.
Will agree to disagree'

1-She had worked out Lifeguard useless before date, she was in a panic when he asked her because she could not think of any other options.
2-She dumped the daughter and Hubby into the daycare, even though she knew there was o way lifeguard could help which means only one thing.
3- (the clincher) as she rushed to grab Kids and resume her search she wasn't distressed about time wasted she was berating herself for giving up on husband.
4-The only reason wife had to try sweep Lifeguards actions under carpet was to hide her own guilt, if she hadn't cheated there would have been no reason to try protect him from husband even if she did shut him down afterwards. The guy deserved to be put in place but wife new she shared guilt.

It was not cheating to agree to date but the moment she went anyway and dumped kids in daycare it was straight up cheating. I don't think a husband alive would say wife going through with date even if misunderstanding when set would not consider it cheating.

May 21, 2018
I just did that lookin' at the walkthrough.

Shouldn't had done it. That has reinforced my opinion that this is, in fact, a scam game indeed.

Good premise, very very bad execution. The day we'll get some great "Husband cheating on wife with various women on Paradise Island/Work Trip/while wife is away" game with good plot and art I'll be a happy man indeed. I'm giving too much faith in projects like these and they have come up short too many times.

Do you have a walkthrough mate?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Thought it was the rare cheating on your wife game but based on the comments it seems to be an ntr game. Shit. Well, I guess that lines up with the melancholic music. Man, and I was really looking forward to playing it.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG