RPGM Completed Complete Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 ] [Nacchuushou][ESP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
890627_RJ289724_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Thanks to Kappa's careless mistake, Yuuka's common sense and sexual reasoning broke out of her mind into fragments
and were scattered all around
the world... but by strange coincidence, a mortal from the nearby village just happened to be there
and as consequence, he was forced to explain what happened...
The pieces could not be seen with the naked eye and yet the mortal could...
so he was forced by Yuuka to help collect the pieces in order
to regain the fragments of her mental mind but there was one slight problem...
The fragments were very delicate and easy to break, and if they did
then Yuuka's common sense and sexual reasoning will be lost
meaning her plump body will be for anyones taking...

Thread Updated: 2020-11-21
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: Nacchuushou
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.07
Language: Spanish
Translator: H Games Xpress -

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win[ESP]: -

890627_RJ289724_img_main.jpg 890629_RJ289724_img_smp1.jpg 890630_RJ289724_img_smp2.jpg 890631_RJ289724_img_smp3.jpg 890632_RJ289724_img_smp4.jpg 890633_RJ289724_img_smp5.jpg 890634_RJ289724_img_smp6.jpg 890636_RJ289724_img_smp7.jpg 890637_RJ289724_img_smp8.jpg

Nov 28, 2020
Interesting, I'll take a look when I download it ... it's always heavy, but hey, thanks for being understanding and uploading them by mega and mediafire

Reactions: fukdissite

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Looks interesting, art works is cool, Just it has annoying censors

Feb 14, 2019
Sorry if this is a Necro but how do you get to other stages? I have the nearby forest unlocked and I've done all of the starting requests except getting the gloves at the forest at night but I can't seem to find a way to make it night AND go to the forest. Also I've been everywhere it seems and no new places have been unlocked....

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry if this is a Necro but how do you get to other stages? I have the nearby forest unlocked and I've done all of the starting requests except getting the gloves at the forest at night but I can't seem to find a way to make it night AND go to the forest. Also I've been everywhere it seems and no new places have been unlocked....
For the gloves you have to go to the forest during the day and then camp, you will see a glow where the gloves are.

XxBLoODxX123

Feb 3, 2021
Hey does anyone know how to do the inn h scene I keep doing what it’s telling me but I think Im missing something

frixfrax

Nov 28, 2020
how to get helping with business trips scene? I can only hear them, but I can't unlock the door

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
I got some questions. I follow guide inside the game but it's not working.
1. How can I finish the kimono event? Tried sleeping without clothes and nothing happens.
2. Can't enter men's bathhouse room after renting both public and private.
3. The guide says in tailor store select "have sized for measure" and disband party. Then return at night but nothing seems happening even tailor store are still lock.

candylandx

May 6, 2017
I got some questions. I follow guide inside the game but it's not working.
1. How can I finish the kimono event? Tried sleeping without clothes and nothing happens.
2. Can't enter men's bathhouse room after renting both public and private.
3. The guide says in tailor store select "have sized for measure" and disband party. Then return at night but nothing seems happening even tailor store are still lock.
1. this seems bugged, it isnt working
2.you need max fragments destroyed and it should work
3. you need to disband with yuka and check the inn at night, but its only at 1 of 7 days in week

fupfurfun

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, can someone tell me how to pass the camera parts mission? I tried to talk to the guy at the bar in yuka and without and he still doesn't want to give me the part

botamicopter

May 5, 2021
This game is so good. I've beaten it multiple times now. Trying to build a complete save. Love the art, love the story. Translation is solid. The progression as you break the shards is really fun.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes