RPGM - Completed - Yuna - Devil Slayer [Migome]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JokerofMagic

This game has got to be one of the worst rpg games that I have played within the last 2 years. Much of the content is lacking, if you lost against an enemy you will get a game over, most of the cgs is human and the games corruption of the protagonist is none existent. Much of the game is more based around grinding. The one good thing that I will say about this game is that the art is decent.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Salminar

The arts are average, the rest of the game is horrible. Healing potions heal enemies, the gameplay is meh, the game is more a visual novel with fights than an RPG.
    Too much grinding, no content at all (without the grinding you have less than an hour of content).
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

CGs are good, but the game sucks.

- The translation is terrible
    - After the first map, chests stop working
    - Healing items don't work and heal the enemy
    - Boss fights are boring (healing -> attack -> healing, etc)
    - Even the engine is bad. They refresh the sprite for Yuna after every turn, just to handle the case she has less clothing.
    - The story and corruption part is not convincing.

I completed it, and liked the CG, but it left me really disappointed.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Damael

CGs Limited number and with very little animation, badly designed maps, numerous bugs in combat (potions heal you only sometimes)
    Difficulty is very unbalanced (basic mobs are very easy, bosse fights are a very long)
    Nice graphic style, too bad