Collection Pinup YuPaChu collection [2024-03-24] [yupachu]

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Mega All i find. Light green dont have Hires Sfw, so i upscaled and photoshoped them.
busper I wanted to thank you for this. Greatly appreciated.

You mentioned that you "upscaled and photoshoped them". Could I inquire as to what you used please? I'm assuming Photoshop but not sure.

busper

Jul 25, 2020
busper I wanted to thank you for this. Greatly appreciated.

You mentioned that you "upscaled and photoshoped them". Could I inquire as to what you used please? I'm assuming Photoshop but not sure.
waiffu2x caffe to upscaling sfw version to match hires nsfw resolution. Then put both of them in Photoshop, erase all except clothed parts from upscaled version and process edges.

Reactions: Voyager2

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
waiffu2x caffe to upscaling sfw version to match hires nsfw resolution. Then put both of them in Photoshop, erase all except clothed parts from upscaled version and process edges.
Ah, I was doing something similar just with Photoshop, as this is the software I'm currently learning on how to use the more advanced features......I would like to think I'm slowly starting to learn something. I didn't realize that you were also using, seperately, an actual upscale program. I will look into this further. Thanks for the information as it's greatly appreciated:)

busper

Jul 25, 2020
What do the colors mean?
Red - There is a term in this month but i dont have it.
Yellow - Not all characters
Light Green - All characters but upscaled SFW.
Green - All characters jpg.
Black - there is no Term in this month according to gumroad.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Red - There is a term in this month but i dont have it.
Yellow - Not all characters
Light Green - All characters but upscaled SFW.
Green - All characters jpg.
Black - there is no Term in this month according to gumroad.
Why upscaled?

busper

Jul 25, 2020
Why upscaled?
Ahm... I found HiRes NSFW images but no sfw variants. So i download 1200px low res sfw from Kemono, upscale them in waiffu 2x and merge with NSFW variants. All Upscaled jpg are signed.

Iory

Jul 10, 2020
Sería posible que pueran compartir estas variantes en nfws gracias les dejo las imágenes