Ren'Py Yuri University [v0.62.1] [chekkin games]

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I can not say , but it seems that there was an update in the engine , and this code was getting in the way when creating the translation , I had to disable it to be able to do the translation View attachment 2027236
So as per usual, I can't really offer meaningful support for unofficial translations. However I can tell you all about that line!

TL;DR: you need to upgrade to renpy 7.5+

That's a quality of life improvement for the android version, which allows you to close the quick stats screen by tapping anywhere.
The dismiss action is only supported in renpy 7.5 and above, which is why I upgraded.

You can either upgrade version, or if you have no intention of adding an android translation, just leave that line commented out without issue.

Reactions: feierflei

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
So as per usual, I can't really offer meaningful support for unofficial translations. However I can tell you all about that line!

TL;DR: you need to upgrade to renpy 7.5+

That's a quality of life improvement for the android version, which allows you to close the quick stats screen by tapping anywhere.
The dismiss action is only supported in renpy 7.5 and above, which is why I upgraded.

You can either upgrade version, or if you have no intention of adding an android translation, just leave that line commented out without issue.
as I'm not going to use it for android and I've already done the translation, I had to leave this line disabled, it won't affect anything for other people, but for me it will be disabled

Franka

May 5, 2018
A nice enough update, I really like the girls dropping in on masturbation sessions.

Trying to find all the events, I got stuck at 13/15. With 1 random event per day, and so many repeatable events (very sick of seeing that one girl mooning me), that's a whole lot of quick saving and rollback, to no avail so far.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
A nice enough update, I really like the girls dropping in on masturbation sessions.

Trying to find all the events, I got stuck at 13/15. With 1 random event per day, and so many repeatable events (very sick of seeing that one girl mooning me), that's a whole lot of quick saving and rollback, to no avail so far.
Glad you're enjoying it!
I'll give a quick rundown of each event trying not to spoil too much, to hopefully help you find what you've missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps you find what you're missing! I would have liked to put these hints in the game, but they won't fit in the current version of the help screen. Maybe in the future I'll expand it, this is just my first go at it.
I really struggled with that mooning event. Because there are no requirements on location, previous experience and almost any time of day, it's extremely easy to trigger. I had to add extra code to adjust the probability, because even a 1% chance was too high. I think it's currently about 0.7%, could probably do with going lower.

Gotta try the update when I have the time. Any good scenes with the bestie?
BFF just gets one little random event in this update. It's quite fun though :giggle:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.53
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.53
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1845882
View attachment 1845884
View attachment 1845885

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.53

PS: ainda tem tradução pra adiciona em quanto to jogando

YuriUniversity V0.53 Mega
I updated the translation to V0.53
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.53

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I downloaded this version yesterday and for some reason the main splash screen appeared and nothing else almost like it was froze there. I'm running a windows 10 PC and never had any issues running games on renpy before...Perhaps maybe could be just me lacking the patience for the game to load as it gives no option for adjust from fullscreen to using a windowed screen just goes right to full screen not able to minimize the window into taskbar.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I downloaded this version yesterday and for some reason the main splash screen appeared and nothing else almost like it was froze there. I'm running a windows 10 PC and never had any issues running games on renpy before...Perhaps maybe could be just me lacking the patience for the game to load as it gives no option for adjust from fullscreen to using a windowed screen just goes right to full screen not able to minimize the window into taskbar.
Huh, never seen that one before. When you say it's stuck on the main splash screen, what exactly are you seeing? An image of the characters with the logo and a loading bar in the bottom? Or a menu on the left with choices? Or something else?
Which link did you use to download? For now I'll suggest downloading from the mega link and see if that works. If not, I'll look in to it.

Also I believe alt-tab should minimise it, can't check right now though.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saline55

Jun 20, 2021
Huh, never seen that one before. When you say it's stuck on the main splash screen, what exactly are you seeing? An image of the characters with the logo and a loading bar in the bottom? Or a menu on the left with choices? Or something else?
Which link did you use to download? For now I'll suggest downloading from the mega link and see if that works. If not, I'll look in to it.

Same thing happened to me. Waiting for a bit and minimizimg seemed to fix it.

Reactions: chekkingames

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

I used mediafire for downloading it all it was that showed was the characters no text (menu or loading bar) I left it for a good 2-5 minutes no change. I'll retry downloading using mega link

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
@chekkingames All I gotta say is that I appreciate you paying extra attention to Hannah's play names. Especially du.....
Looks like your comment got cut off, but thank you! I spent far too long thinking of the different types of names people might come up with and writing an appropriate response, glad someone noticed :giggle:

Saline55

Jun 20, 2021
Looks like your comment got cut off, but thank you! I spent far too long thinking of the different types of names people might come up with and writing an appropriate response, glad someone noticed :giggle:
I meant to write dumpling. Since Rose has a thickset body I thought it would be a cute nickname. Never expected Hannah to react to it like a dirty name though. I thought it was cute haha.

• Haha

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I meant to write dumpling. Since Rose has a thickset body I thought it would be a cute nickname. Never expected Hannah to react to it like a dirty name though. I thought it was cute haha.
Ahh, I'll double check that. It probably saw the word "dump" and thought it was rude :LOL: I'll add dumpling to the cute nickname list. Thanks!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far what I like is each girl has their own fetish in a way...Hannah = spanking, BFF = going with the flow but mostly exhibitionist/voyeur, Ashley = unknown, same with Ezri and Scarlett on what their sexual kinks/fetishes are...(hoping foot fetish makes its appearance)

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
So far what I like is each girl has their own fetish in a way...Hannah = spanking, BFF = going with the flow but mostly exhibitionist/voyeur, Ashley = unknown, same with Ezri and Scarlett on what their sexual kinks/fetishes are...(hoping foot fetish makes its appearance)
Thanks :D I wanted each of them to have a little kink. Ashley likes toys a lot, and is the most into casual sex out of all of them, Ezri's an exhibitionist of course. Scarlett's mostly the inexperienced girl, so she's not sure what she likes yet and is willing to try a little of everything.

There's a very teeny bit of (optional) foot appreciation in Hannah's scene 4 (extremely minor). It's unlikely to feature prominently, but there might be more things like that added here and there.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes