VN - Others - Completed - Yurinate! Absolute Gold [Natsukon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SeductiveGoose

Just a little push, and it could have been hotter. Story has a lot of potential, but too short to really benefit from it. She doesn't really masturbate in the story, she just gets the one orgasm from peeing. If peeing is your eros, then you might just find it fappable.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bvvpurple

Though I'm loathe to admit it, this game was actually really cute, and full of a couple pretty big moods, though it was a bit disappointing in a lot of aspects. Aside from the protagonist's little "piss crush" there isn't really any direct yuri here. It was cute, and the scenes are pretty cute/hot if you're into pee, but it never quite feels like it goes far enough, at least for me. When I downloaded this I was really hoping it'd be more like a couple sneaky embarrassed/exhibitionisty scenes, slowly mixing into awkward yuri, culminating in the main character getting caught by her love interest and them going on to have a relationship, maybe with some sort of actual scenes with them together where the protagonist isn't trying to hide things anymore in an epilogue or something? But I guess I got my hopes up a bit too high, which led to me being disappointed.

Overall, still rather cute and worth a read/play if you think you'd like it, but pretty short and a little unfulfilling.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

slormo

The game is pretty alright if you are into this sort of stuff, however it does have its fair share of flaws.

First and foremost I don’t think there nearly enough yuri content (you barely get 1 or two scenes). Additionally, the protagonist seems to act in a weird and nonsensical way which I can only assume is to pad out the game; as another major problem is there is too much text for the ratio of scenes; with long swaths of dialogue between scenes.

But the most blaring problem with it is that the game is way too short, there is only a handful of scenes, and while the bonus bits at the end helps, there could be so much more content be included, such as greater expansion on the yuri side.

To conclude, the game is alright, but has some pitfalls when it comes to the dialogue and length of the game, but on the flip side it is short enough where I recommend everyone to at least give it a try.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

It really wasn't what I was expecting. I think that personally this game wasn't for me but the story is kind of cute and the characters are also really cute with some great images. There really isn't much nudity or any involvement of other characters except the MC. The game is very tame and just basically lots of watersport.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

tipoima

JAWriter summed it up perfectly.
    Even as a watersports fan, content here felt quite vanilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The plot was like a rollercoaster except when you reach the highest peak you never come back down and just walk away disappointed. The game wants to be more realistic than entertaining. (Also missing a kinetic novel tag, there's literally a total of one choice in the game which has zero impact outside of visuals in its scene)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

JAWriter

Honestly not what I was expecting.

Its hard for me to reccomend this one as I'm obviously not as into Waterspots as the author of this.

While you can unlock some nudity/lewdity after you complete the main story, the main focus is on a very psychological/introspective story.

Everything that happens is inside the mind of the urophile young girl, who gets a very intense, psychological/physical thrill out of peeing herself.

It's not a bad story and kinda cute in its own way, but if you're hear to see lewd images of girls wetting themselves, or anything else, then youll be disappointed.

It's a fairly short experience however, so if you are a hardcore water sports fan and really, really love the psychology of urophilia, then this is the game for you.