EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Yurinate-Eroge-18.png
Overview:
"Yuri + Urination = Yurinate!"

“Yurinate!“, a heart felt and touching story revolving around a girl who seemingly has a fetish for urinating in front of others.
Peeing girls love!
A forbidden fruit, just for you!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Yurinate!
Original title: 百合ねいと!
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Updated: 2017-11-26
Developer/Publisher: /
VNDB:
Censorship: No / Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - - -
Thanks for the game!

108095.jpg 108096.jpg Yurinate-Eroge-2.png Yurinate-Eroge-5 (1).png Yurinate-Eroge-6.png Yurinate-Eroge-7.png Yurinate-Eroge-9.png Yurinate-Eroge-12.png Yurinate-Eroge-13.png Yurinate-Eroge-14.png Yurinate-Eroge-16.png Yurinate-Eroge-19.png Yurinate-Eroge-20.png Yurinate-Eroge-21.png Yurinate-Eroge-22.png Yurinate-Eroge-23.png Yurinate-Eroge-25.png

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
...no offense for those that have the "urination" fetish inside their DNA, and no offense for the translation team but... I mean... there are many others VN's in the world that are more interesting, and you... translate something like this..?

:pokerFace:
Hey, maybe the translator's into it. I wish I had the knowledge to translate games that have my favorite fetishes. Man, there would be a sudden rise in the amount of translated rape, corruption, straight shota and other similar games. :heartcoveredeyes:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
...no offense for those that have the "urination" fetish inside their DNA, and no offense for the translation team but... I mean... there are many others VN's in the world that are more interesting, and you... translate something like this..?

Think they just liked the name - Lol:eek:penedeyewink:
Like said - It's a fun play on words.
Haven't dove in head first, or even gotten my feet wet - pissing around with this game - yet?
So I don't know if I should give it the Green flag, Red flag - or possibly the Yellow flag.......of approval?

Last edited:
May 31, 2017

This isn't a corporation meaning maximising viewer satisfaction and profit isn't the goal. Rather it is passion and if it is piss then it is piss.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Finally a PISS GAME!
im sad that piss fetish is a niche here... so im thankful to every single bit of piss
fetish game i can get here.
my deam is a incest piss game... maybe someday. sayonara
Try this game then

Think you might enjoy it - lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Finally a PISS GAME!
im sad that piss fetish is a niche here... so im thankful to every single bit of piss
fetish game i can get here.
my deam is a incest piss game... maybe someday. sayonara
I'm always glad when someone gets a game with the fetishes they want.
Warms my heart every time.
I hope you can find even more piss games in the future, brother. Hentai Gods be with you.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
When her focus is on me. That one moment.
That is the moment I wait for. That I crave for.
The reason I don't visit the toilet before coming to school.

Her voice, her smile, her glance,
I feel a certain thrill from deep within.
It reverberates all the way to my bladder.

Poetry at it's finest.

• Haha
Reactions: sdibolcrif

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Damn a specific fetish eroge getting translated is rare af. Pee Pee water do go hard tho.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, maybe the translator's into it. I wish I had the knowledge to translate games that have my favorite fetishes. Man, there would be a sudden rise in the amount of translated rape, corruption, straight shota and other similar games. :heartcoveredeyes:
please, please, please for the love of god learn to translate. Rape=Good. Corruption=good. Whatver you said last sure I can get behind that. What do you need to learn? Money? take it all.

Edit: Add Loli and I will take out a loan

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Oh my god, I spent 10 minutes in the first screen where all she does is repeating 50 times that she's gotta piss. Dude, I got that the first 30 times! BAD start for a game really...
There's WAY too much insignificant text. WAY too much...

EDIT
The text is messed up completely. "I havet opeeI havet opee ...rel axfo rasecond" ...seriouly? What the hell? -.-
And why does she always look like she's in terible pain when she takes a piss? And what the hell is that terrible buzzing soung? That's annoying as HELL!

EDIT2
OK, this is not a game. It's just clicking through a very bad text, that's all. You can't choose anything... just click away text. A bad text. Very boring and long text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumm
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes