ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
please, please, please for the love of god learn to translate. Rape=Good. Corruption=good. Whatver you said last sure I can get behind that. What do you need to learn? Money? take it all.

Edit: Add Loli and I will take out a loan
Heh. If only it were so easy. I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Yeah, money and a good teacher. I can't learn on my own. I'm a lazy idiot. I've tried before. Gave up every time.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh... out of curiousity I downloaded and played Yurinate cause I don't mind pissing in games but this takes it to a whole new level. Definetely don't have a pissing fetish lol. I skipped through most of it and only at the extra's scene does the main character actually get naked. The rest of the scenes I've encountered is just pissing in public places and in front of her classmates. There's an hour I won't get back again.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
A delightful game for those of us with this fetish. Great buildup to each pee scene and the fact that it is a love story only made it that much hotter.

Reactions: polishhammer83

bvvpurple

Dec 9, 2020
Though I'm loathe to admit it, this game was actually really cute, and full of a couple pretty big moods, though it was a bit disappointing in a lot of aspects. Aside from the protagonist's little "piss crush" there isn't really any direct yuri here. It was cute, and the scenes are pretty cute/hot if you're into pee, but it never quite feels like it goes far enough, at least for me. When I downloaded this I was really hoping it'd be more like a couple sneaky embarrassed/exhibitionisty scenes, slowly mixing into awkward yuri, culminating in the main character getting caught by her love interest and them going on to have a relationship, maybe with some sort of actual scenes with them together where the protagonist isn't trying to hide things anymore in an epilogue or something? But I guess I got my hopes up a bit too high, which led to me being disappointed.

Overall, still rather cute and worth a read/play if you think you'd like it, but pretty short and a little unfulfilling.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
So um, why does the censorship category state that it's both uncensored but also has mosaics? is it censored or not?

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Wow a rare omorashi game. and in english so i can understand it without having to sound out every syllable... Oh wow!!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes