Unity Yusha Prototype [v1.0009 Steam] [Solitaire Union]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I was interested, then I found-out completed means demo, and that the game has a lot of meta-humor with also very little sexual stuff.

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
Play the ver 1.0009 and it's pretty alright for a metrovania game but as far as the hentai scene...you be severely disappointed. There are being hugged to death, possesed by tentacles or being vored by the octopus lady...None of it which involve any hentai animation in between. If you got game over, the enemies just repeatedly attacks you as if nothing is different. The 'Extra' content is about as close to hentai you can get, with 3 HCGs on the wall, a glossary of every enemy and a chair-event that shocks her brain till orgasm? Very underwhelming to say the least.

2/5 game.
The potential is there, the combat, witty dialogues and inside jokes (Snaaaakkkeeeee!) reveals an old school gamer from the dev but after reading all these replies...is safe to say put this game on your watchlist and forget.

Last edited:

rasaani

Jun 14, 2017
Did they remove sex on defeat from the game? I tried with and without the "Violence" option. Im certain there used to be sex on defeat in a previous version.
If you turn on the "violence mode" on from options there is a sex scene with the slime but nothing else, Though I only played the first stage and part of the second.

Reactions: Sscdrake

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Apparently the dev planned have the game be set to early access, but Steam was being stubborn so they had to "release" the game as is and update it later.

As is this game is, ironically enough, in prototype stages. The dialogue from one of the forever-locked gates and the fact there doesn't seem to be a Soul Piece II but there is a Soul Piece III in the octopus dungeon, as well as the fact they straight up mention in the gallery that they're going to add more to the game, makes it clear that the game will continue to be worked on.

The game part of this Hentai Game is serviceable enough, not something I'd play in favor of non-h games, but hopefully when more sex scenes get added they'll be decent as well.

Reactions: derakino999
Jul 14, 2017
Using Translator
I played nsfw version from itch io (0.032 EA), free nsfw version from patreon (like i remember 1.003, but it super buggy) and newest version (1.011, found on anime-sharing) and if you find all soul piece or something (found 4) in each room you can open wall in this room or door on outpost and find some sex scene with other adventurer, but i found them only in itch io version.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes