Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Lol Intro is so fucking long lol Had to wait and stare at the tree the whole time and It's not even translated what the heck is this?
Aside from recording a text to speech audio file and replacing the one in the game, or hiring a voice actor this isn't something that gets translated in fan translations. You'll just have to deal with the rainy trees and Japanese voices I guess :ROFLMAO:

although to be honest, I would get a kick out of someone getting the script for the audio parts between chapters, running it through text to speech and recording that and replacing it. That would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: FerKing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...not quite sure about this one.
Seems like she just wandered off after Flower Charm, and ends up at a demons mansion.
...and It's not even translated what the heck is this?
If the text isn't getting translated after leaving it for a few seconds you may have something stopping it from connecting to the internet. It literality googles the translation as you play, so it needs the connection.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Aside from recording a text to speech audio file and replacing the one in the game, or hiring a voice actor this isn't something that gets translated in fan translations. You'll just have to deal with the rainy trees and Japanese voices I guess :ROFLMAO:

although to be honest, I would get a kick out of someone getting the script for the audio parts between chapters, running it through text to speech and recording that and replacing it. That would be hilarious.
I can deal with it alright but staring at the trees and rainy skies on the intro? Wow so fucking long xD It's MTL I thought this was an english game had me fool there

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can deal with it alright but staring at the trees and rainy skies on the intro? Wow so fucking long xD It's MTL I thought this was an english game had me fool there
It is really fucking long lol. XD. I won't lie, I tabbed out and did something else while I was testing it lol.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It is really fucking long lol. XD. I won't lie, I tabbed out and did something else while I was testing it lol.
I did that and the game doesn't really tell you what to do you just caress her fuck her and caress her nipple lol like where's the game progress on this one?

Reactions: Silentce

Frem

Jan 14, 2018
How do I get translations to work because it's all just regular text for me.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do I get translations to work because it's all just regular text for me.
It takes a few seconds to update. Also you need an internet connection because it is getting live translations Google. No internet = no translation.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
when looking at the screens I doubt this is a female protagonist game
Well, you're pretty much genderless. You might as well be a robot. Your own character does nothing except chose what is going to happen to her. When she gets fucked its two random blokes that come in to fuck her.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Came for the fap but as I saw the game was too long, I decided to play the saved file.

My question is:

WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH FLUIDS FLYING AROUND?

Is this supposed to be 3d "feeling" or something?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So erm... this is essentially a v1.0 + BepInEx or ReiPatcher (I haven't checked yet, but I assume) + the Uncen assets from another thread of f95?

I guess the above CE advice can be helpful for that OUCHYOUSOLONG!! intro and all (didn't think of that, so props for the idea!), but I'd just get the v1.1, then Bepinex and uncen that. :)

Reactions: spokkimax

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Dude are you fucking kidding me with this "intro". I'm left here legit staring at some fucking rain and trees for like 10 minutes.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Can't OP just update the game to the latest version 1.1 since there we can simply click to skip the intro or any other scenes of that sort?

Anyway, here's a made by the devs in order to skip the intro on this 1.0 version. Scroll down a bit, machine translate the page and you should see something like "Movie Event Skip Tool" (not required for 1.1)
Double Soft Cream CI-EN Tool IMG.PNG

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes