Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
She is a married woman whos cheating her husband with her brother-in-law in the first two games not quite sure about this one.
Got some sauce on those two games? I checked on DL and don't see anything else under the dev's tag. The stuff under their group doesn't look the same either.

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Appreciate the effort buddy but managed to get the tool from the developer website, Unzip the patch into the game.exe directory and overwrite it , Then run Yuen-Zoku-Omit tool seleck the Red option, close it then normally Run the game file and it should again show a message select the red option after this u can skip the long story mode with left mouse button
the link didn't work for me

NikkiMolly

Jun 21, 2019
I really want to disable these annoying fluids, is there any way I can remove those? There's too much stuff going on and it's overwhelming...

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well..I just got fucked over and lost 2 hours of playing..
The explanation tab says that the 2nd option on the title screen is to continue, it's not.
I feel you. It took me more than 10 tries to figure that out lol

heroes88ita

Jun 13, 2017
Appreciate the effort buddy but managed to get the tool from the developer website, Unzip the patch into the game.exe directory and overwrite it , Then run Yuen-Zoku-Omit tool seleck the Red option, close it then normally Run the game file and it should again show a message select the red option after this u can skip the long story mode with left mouse button
doesn't work anymore...at least for me message error when trying to open the link

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
doesn't work anymore...at least for me message error when trying to open the link
See te666's post just above. It does work, but you must be in one of the countries Zippy blocks. EldenFZ posted a link to the Ci-en page where the developer posted it, with a translation to show you where to click.
The stuff under their group doesn't look the same either.
and they really aren't very similar. Both of them are posted here Flower Charm - The Fallen/Broken Bride.

Reactions: KingRocket

Corvus

Apr 28, 2017
So I can't really raise any stats above 8. Mostly because she climaxes before I can max out the stimulation bar, even when only one is getting filled. Anyone know how to get past that point?

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
So I can't really raise any stats above 8. Mostly because she climaxes before I can max out the stimulation bar, even when only one is getting filled. Anyone know how to get past that point?
had the same problem when I had stats at 7, I think you need to max all stats to the same level before progressing further

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Ok so I have a question. The installation instruction say to run the batch file, which will apply a patch and then automatically start the game, but what does this patch do? I ran the game without running the batch file and it seems to be working fine, so what exactly is the purpose of running the batch file?

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Ok so I have a question. The installation instruction say to run the batch file, which will apply a patch and then automatically start the game, but what does this patch do? I ran the game without running the batch file and it seems to be working fine, so what exactly is the purpose of running the batch file?
I think it's a translation patch.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Okay can someone with more brain cells than me (anything above 3 is good to go apparently :/) explain to me how do I switch up the scenarios during the training? For example during the first one I can see caress and then there are 3 other options pussy blame anal blame marked (or something like that) as new but I can't select them in any way and when I select the training I only have the option to caress her with unlocked items or use the items from the side bar no sex option no play option with right click nothing. I have her at 10/10 and 50/50 on everything and the only training with play option is the handjob again I can't select anything else other than the basic handjob no deepthroat or anything else that I can see marked as new when selecting the training. Am I retarded? Please help me :(.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Okay can someone with more brain cells than me (anything above 3 is good to go apparently :/) explain to me how do I switch up the scenarios during the training? For example during the first one I can see caress and then there are 3 other options pussy blame anal blame marked (or something like that) as new but I can't select them in any way and when I select the training I only have the option to caress her with unlocked items or use the items from the side bar no sex option no play option with right click nothing. I have her at 10/10 and 50/50 on everything and the only training with play option is the handjob again I can't select anything else other than the basic handjob no deepthroat or anything else that I can see marked as new when selecting the training. Am I retarded? Please help me :(.
It's the middlebutton when you right click, don't worry it got me too until I was like 10, 10, 8, 9, 9 or something like that.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
It's the middlebutton when you right click, don't worry it got me too until I was like 10, 10, 8, 9, 9 or something like that.
Thanks a lot. Now I feel kinda sad but hey :) at least I know it now. I even tried it one time around the start of my "playthrough" but there was only one picture and I thought it's just voiceover...

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes