Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
See te666's post just above. It does work, but you must be in one of the countries Zippy blocks. EldenFZ posted a link to the Ci-en page where the developer posted it, with a translation to show you where to click.

and they really aren't very similar. Both of them are posted here Flower Charm - The Fallen/Broken Bride.
Thanks, and it wasn't even labeled as the same series so no wonder.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

eclipsemoon

Mar 2, 2018
How do i get rid of the save file to restart game? Also does anyone have a gameplay guide?
the two ways to get rid of the save file I can find is after you start the game the 2nd option restarts the game let the scene play out and you be on a new game otherwise if you go to your AppData file under c: users\{your username here}\appdata\locallow\DoubleSoftCream and delete the save file from there if you can't find your AppData file type %appdata% in cortana and she will bring it up for you.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
got a very little probleme here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been 40 minutes since I left the game in the background but nothing to do the home icon is blocked

[EDIT] ok my bad i should have spammed the left click with power max while her climax to unclock a scene AND the home icon

deadpaai

Jun 9, 2018
i am stuck on the scene where the girl is sitting down and bound to the chair while the camera is zooming in and out on her tits...
i have tried clicking all over the screen but nothing really is happening... someone help.

Reactions: zyrg

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
Awesome game. Starring at a tree 3 times for 4 minutes? I am fine with that since the game delivered more than expected.
One of the best and most fa...(ntastic)..ble games i ve played so far especially when you can be proactive rather than just clicking.
The only downside (but that is due to my own liking's), there was nothing involving feet. Other than that, damn it provided a lot of excitement especially since i didn't believe it would.
If you are ready to sacrifice a good game because of a cutscene (i agree the annoying part dont get me wrong) then go right ahead.
Your loss....

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is it possible to add subtitles to the cutscenes to know what the story is about?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
if not for this video cut scenes it will be great game.
i recommend to use skip scene 100%, and maybe save files because game is hella grindy.

fa1046

Jan 22, 2019
anyone can put the original Assembly-CSharp.dll here?
The game failed to start with the uncen one, but I forgot to backup.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
So far this and Honey Select 2 are the two hentai games of the year for me.
Hope they have success and soon release a sequel, most of these fetishes here are favorites for me, especially the bondage and milking :love:

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes