Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Man the English version was released fast. Hope it gets uploaded soon even if it's censored

slib_

May 17, 2020
anybody who says Metal Gear Solid has long intro cutscenes never played this

kzam

Apr 23, 2018
There's official english in . Can anyone upload it to Mega, gdrive or other?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok, I managed to find the supposed eng release for this, its a torrent, I say supposed because its just the on-line mtl with some parts of the UI, specially help images translated. Its seems to be a pretty good game, the art is fine as hell, and animation smooth, so far content has been pretty good as well but I have my doubts as how far does it go, but the scene unlocking and corruption scheme is pretty good, I like how the corruption start to show up, though I would prefer some more sexy lingerie.

That being said, I am quite worried that this game has a malware of some sort, first let me say that I'm running through wine and that may affect it somehow, but the game will take a lot of processing even when idle (even too much for a unity game). There is a process going on, and me running on wine can just kill it, that doesn't seem to affect the game in any way and gets rid of over processing. However, after for a extended period of time I also noticed crippling usage of RAM, that may be malicious or just a memory leak as well. Of course there is the possibility of malicious upload and not the actual game.

If anyone notices anything please let me know.

M3M0R1

Oct 19, 2017
If anyone notices anything please let me know.
Definately malware, for me it manifested in a process called "wlan.exe" being active and not being able to kill off. Doing some more research it seems to be malware that uses your computer to defraud ad companies. You can disable it in msconfig and then delete the .exe itself (for me it was in c:windows/wdms.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Definately malware,
Interesting, but it keeps being called when the game is launched, can you pinpoint to what exactly in the game is calling that malware?
Maybe you found the same torrent as me, and quite possibly not the official translation but a bogus one. Luckily I'm running solely on wine and reasonably sandboxed fashion.

Frostline75

Aug 23, 2020
Guess I wasted my time modding the game then. Oh well, my mod removes the mosaic too at least.
It does not seem to start when I use the mod. I am try to uncensore it myself, but I guess I need a specific program other than UABE

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes