Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Right now I gotta say the game is hardly a game. You're just clicking things to get stats and random stuff happens at various locations and I find it strange to release it at this stage as it lacks pics/gifs other than some environments and random sex stuff.

Advice to dev:
Add pics/gifs that show what is described in the text (it sets a better atmosphere even if it's not sex)

Put in higher quality gifs, most of the ones in the "game" are really bad quality (it will increase game size but it's supposed to be sexy not a blurry/pixeled mess)

I realize the game is in a very early stage but the brother just suddenly walking into MCs bathroom and sticking dick in face without build up is the stuff that will get you low ratings/reviews and kill the game.

As for the story, please try to think of something original, let sexual relationships build and don't have the MC just have things happen to her. Have her be active in the sexual stuff that happens rather than just being a passive participant. What I mean is that it's hotter if she WANTS stuff to happen rather than just letting others do whatever to her like so many other games.

Good luck but I will let the game rest 6-12 months before I give it a proper go.

Fappening9765

Nov 8, 2022
Im inexperienced with the library being used so correct me if im wrong but

I think theres a bug with line 579

<<if ($schoolFlag==false || $classNAttended>=5) and ($weekDay == true) >>\

classNattended is always true because it is assigned instead of checked

<<if ($schoolFlag==false || $classNAttended >=5) and ($weekDay == true) >>\

This should be the proper code to check if you miss more than or equal to 5 classes

Currently you will always get punished regardless of whether you attend classes

Reactions: Bobber Tail

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
looks like the gofile download is private not public
Sorry, I noticed it now! I have fixed it and should be public now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Right now I gotta say the game is hardly a game. You're just clicking things to get stats and random stuff happens at various locations and I find it strange to release it at this stage as it lacks pics/gifs other than some environments and random sex stuff.
Thank you for the feedback! The game is obviously still in its early stages of development, and I will definitely add more images and try to improve the quality of the ones who are subpar.
The point of this update was to introduce a system for NPCs and a test NPC with Dick Turpin. Right now, I am expanding into a new district and after some time if no complaints or errors are there against the system, I shall be implementing the same for the family.
This is my very first time I am doing both a game and writing erotica (always stuck to horror), I shall keep working on improving the writing as I go along.

All images are broken plzz fix it fast!!:cry:
I am sorry, but please redownload and check again. All images are working fine, try using Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Opera with the latest update possible. I have heard some browsers do not support webp images, please ensure your's does.

Im inexperienced with the library being used so correct me if im wrong but

I think theres a bug with line 579

<<if ($schoolFlag==false || $classNAttended>=5) and ($weekDay == true) >>\

classNattended is always true because it is assigned instead of checked

<<if ($schoolFlag==false || $classNAttended >=5) and ($weekDay == true) >>\

This should be the proper code to check if you miss more than or equal to 5 classes

Currently you will always get punished regardless of whether you attend classes
Can you please tell me the steps you took for this to happen? I play test as vigorously as I can and no matter what combinations I did I did not face this issue. But, I can obviously miss things, these comments help me out.

Fappening9765

Nov 8, 2022
Sorry, I noticed it now! I have fixed it and should be public now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thank you for the feedback! The game is obviously still in its early stages of development, and I will definitely add more images and try to improve the quality of the ones who are subpar.
The point of this update was to introduce a system for NPCs and a test NPC with Dick Turpin. Right now, I am expanding into a new district and after some time if no complaints or errors are there against the system, I shall be implementing the same for the family.
This is my very first time I am doing both a game and writing erotica (always stuck to horror), I shall keep working on improving the writing as I go along.

I am sorry, but please redownload and check again. All images are working fine, try using Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Opera with the latest update possible. I have heard some browsers do not support webp images, please ensure your's does.

Can you please tell me the steps you took for this to happen? I play test as vigorously as I can and no matter what combinations I did I did not face this issue. But, I can obviously miss things, these comments help me out.
Attend all classes until second day ends you get punished for not attending class i suspect your counter is not working properly because you are assigning instead of doing a boolean check.The reason the first day does not trigger possibly because the school flag/weekday is false on the first day(another possible reason other than what i wrote in my first comment is that is that there is a problem with the school flag boolean) (again i dont use twine but just from a cursory glance at the code i suspect that that is the reason)

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Minxielicious

Jun 9, 2023
Nothing to it, its just grinding towards a collection of repeating random scenes without any story and thats about it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The corruption points reset every day, I even tried changing script to 100 and it immediately reverted to 2. No matter what, can't get corruption above 5 before it resets. I played for a while and it is a waste of time.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Can you play the game lesbian only and avoid any dicks?
Yes, it is possible! I love making an MC lesbian but currently there is a lack of content for lesbians. For example, there are let's say 3 scenes in night walks, only one is lesbian. I shall do my best to increase this ratio for players like you.
Edit: There are also events where a man or woman tries to rape Zara, and those sex scenes can only be avoided by a struggle which depends on your fitness so maybe some dick might be unavoidable.

Nothing to it, its just grinding towards a collection of repeating random scenes without any story and thats about it.
Thank you for your feedback. The game is in it's early stages and I would prefer to set up every system as required before implementing the full story in my mind. With this version I had tested my system using the NPC Dick Turpin, found in the park bench scenes who has two quests. Next update will bring that system to family members and expand another district.
I completely understand your sentiment, I hope you give the game another try somewhere down the line.

The corruption points reset every day, I even tried changing script to 100 and it immediately reverted to 2. No matter what, can't get corruption above 5 before it resets. I played for a while and it is a waste of time.
In which passage are you attempting to change this value? If in StoryInit, you will have to set it to whatever amount you want and then start a new save. Otherwise no matter what you do, that value will reset otherwise.
Unless, are you saying that you play normally and then it just automatically resets? Because, that's impossible. Nothing in the code resets your corruption but if it's a genuine bug, let me know.

Why do html games not show images on android?
It might be because of the folder hierarchy I am using. The game is big, already with tons of images and location specific images, so I had to make folders and subfolders, it could be a reason why.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In which passage are you attempting to change this value? If in StoryInit, you will have to set it to whatever amount you want and then start a new save. Otherwise no matter what you do, that value will reset otherwise.
Unless, are you saying that you play normally and then it just automatically resets? Because, that's impossible. Nothing in the code resets your corruption but if it's a genuine bug, let me know.
Even without my adjusting in script, every morning I start from 0 even going to sleep with 4 or 5 points.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I have updated the thread with a link to the
Getting punished every day for skipping class and I am attending all classes every day. Might want to fix this, its annoying.
There is a Hotfix, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the bug. That punished event with the dad was meant to only occur if you miss 5 classes or more in total... It has been fixed now.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes