None Zenith Academy / Maniac Sex Ed

Fireorden

Jun 30, 2019
Please if anyone can translate this game. The machine translate is so broken it hurts my eyes :( Touchable content is so good but it has no translations :(

Jun 17, 2020
I definitly want to try my hands at this one too, but I'm still busy with translating Climax Ward 2.
It's also a Touchable game, and it's done in the same engine as Zenith Academy, so I can use my tools on that one too.

It's my first translation project, so if the feedback is good I want to start with Zenith Academy or Orgasm Inerrogation right away.
But I don't know if my translation can meet the standard, because I'm doing the edited form of MTL after all.

However, I'm working hard and double check every sentence, because I think Touchable games are worth some effort.
It's a pretty rare fetish after all.

Fireorden

Jun 30, 2019
I definitly want to try my hands at this one too, but I'm still busy with translating Climax Ward 2.
It's also a Touchable game, and it's done in the same engine as Zenith Academy, so I can use my tools on that one too.

It's my first translation project, so if the feedback is good I want to start with Zenith Academy or Orgasm Inerrogation right away.
But I don't know if my translation can meet the standard, because I'm doing the edited form of MTL after all.

However, I'm working hard and double check every sentence, because I think Touchable games are worth some effort.
It's a pretty rare fetish after all.
Will be waiting for the Climax Ward translation! Also thank you for your work :)

Jun 17, 2020
I just clicked myself through the game.
After this playthrough I don't think I'll work over the MTL anymore.

That has mostly one reason:
The MTL is not working well because most text is from the girl in question.
That means most of the text is a mess of pleasure, moans and what she actually wants to speak or think.
The MTL can't really bring it in shape, because there is no shape to begin with.
And that means I have to work over every single sentence myself.

However I can provide extracted game files and fix / redraw the gui into an english version.
So if someone actually want's to try translating around 2000 lines of pleasure and moans with a little bit of added destroyed hope and tragedy please feel free to tell, I have attached the core script ".txt". (UTF-8 encoded)
It contains all of the main games text with some added script commands to make the game work.