VN WIP [RE272489] Climax War/Medical Machine Rape Vol2 AVG

Jun 17, 2020
--------------------------------------------------
Current status as of 29.12.2022:

10 / 15 chapters
71% translated
Part 1 completed

--------------------------------------------------

I do have a thing for machine sex / rape and found some good stuff made by [TOUCHABLE].
To my surprise none of the VNs where even listed on F95.
A translation nowhere to find.

So I started with .

Apparently I can't understand japanese, so I downloaded a text hooking software and translated every sentence with google and bing.
I didn't edit the translations yet, so they are not that nice to read.
But it was possible for me to understand the whole story, so I will put those translations together and polish the text into a nice shape.

So I would be very happy if you could provide me with some advice or support.
Thank you.

P.S.: I did like this one very much, so I do want to play through , and as well.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
I did some research on VN translation and was finally able to extract the 00.ns2 archive.
The game uses a simple .txt file with some commands and the spoken / displayed text in japanese.
Most of the buttons are stored in img-formats though, so no translation possible without repainting them.
My thought is, that if I change the japanese text into english text, the game would be pretty much translated.

Sadly I haven't found a way to compress the files back into the initial 00.ns2 format.
Extraction was only possible due to exns2 from asmodean.

If I'm able to compress it back somehow, I'll share the archive, so you can replace it in your game and play it in english.

Jun 17, 2020
Finally some progress.

I'm lucky the archive wasn't encrypted.
[TOUCHABLE] simply used the NScripter2, with which I was able to compress the files back into a 00.ns2
Surprisingly the game was able to use the uncompressed data as well. -.-
But that's that.

I finished the first chapter out of 15, so there is still a lot of translating to do.
At least I don't need to use a japanese locale anymore, after converting the script into utf-8.

Most of the buttons are of solid color and should be easy to repaint.
It's much easier then translating the whole VN, so I'll do that too.

Now all I need is time to translate.
I don't know how long I'll need, but I'll give an update after some more chapters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 17, 2020
I finally reached 50% of the main translation.
I didn't know how much work such a translation project brought with.
My motivation has faded quite a bit, but I won't give up.

I plan to upload my half translated project after part one of the story (chapter 10),
because the second part can be counted as completly different story.
I'll try to upload the repacked file, but I don't know if I can, because it'll be rather large.
Else I'll upload only the .txt and will give instructions to replace the file instead.

For your information, I need around 1 hour to translate 1% of text, so it's very exhausting.
I'll only be able to make progress now or then, but I'll try to pick on pace again.

Reactions: colorlessblue
Jun 17, 2020
Like I promised, I will share the first translated part of the game with you guys, as the second part is another story in the same setting.

The easiest way you can get my translation to work is, first to find the game folder.

Next step is to extract my eng_part_1.zip into the folder.

That's it.

I checked unpacking it on my own system, didn't even need a locale emulator after this.
Seems like the game uses the unpacked data added by my translation before searching the original, compressed data.

Remember that you still need the original game to play, so don't delete any of the original game files.

Have fun.

Please tell me if you find bugs, wrong text, or anything like this.
I'll try to sort those out then.

Jun 17, 2020
how to download the game for free? that is what 90% of ppl really want
I don't want to give you instructions for this. Best would be if you could support the game developer.

But if you are short on money, you could try to google the japanese dlsite id (rj272489).
The game has around 200MB. Should be quick to download even from "max 100kbit if you are not a member"-sites.

Reactions: coonzy7139

coonzy7139

Oct 7, 2021
I don't want to give you instructions for this. Best would be if you could support the game developer.

But if you are short on money, you could try to google the japanese dlsite id (rj272489).
The game has around 200MB. Should be quick to download even from "max 100kbit if you are not a member"-sites.
thank you so much and yes im really short on money i cant pay for these things and it would be really helpfull if you help me how to download from that website for free//// i almost got my pc a virus cus of trying to download for free from websites i dont know

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
AdditionalEgoOperator

It's a funny coincidence you're working on a translation for this, as I have been working on a translation/reimplementation (converting from ns2 to Ren'Py) of the first and second game in this series by touchable... I'll be releasing the first game here whenever it is done:

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, I didn't know there was a first / second part when I started working on this.
But I'm happy I don't have to fix my mistake myself.

Jun 17, 2020
>Apparently I can't understand japanese, so I downloaded a text hooking software and translated every sentence with google and bing.

Well, I do know something or another about japanese myself and I'm also interested in RE108095. However, I have absolutely no clue about how translating engines works, I'm not sure if I'm up to the task, because even thought it's just a short VN it's still walls and walls of moon runes to interpret and it's a known fact machines can't understand context, which jeopardizes the translation of more complex dialogues, taking in account japanese is a heavily context related language.

So if someone here in this thread could give me some clue in VN Translations Engines and how to work with [TOUCHABLE] games, it would be a big help. Maybe I could even give it a try on "translating" RE108095 since I'm also a machine rape enthusiast.
Best working method to translate is to put every sentence through deepl and google.
Deepl is good with building understandable and nice sounding sentences but tends to make raw sentence parts vanish sometimes.
And it misunderstands quite often, so you have a nice sounding sentence, which isn't right at all.
Thats why I'm using Google as well.
It's good to check for deepl eaten parts. It understands moaning a lot better as well.
Both translators can't understand who is speaking. They mix up the person very often, so check who is meant in a sentence.
Sometimes I translated multiple sentences together, deepl tends understand it better like this.
Brute force method is to just turn the sentence into words and combining them randomly.
It's surprisingly dumb, but effective.

Another note, for Touchable games you don't need a text hooker.
With the NScripter2 exns2 from asmodean and some fiddling around, you should be able to extract all raw data from the game.
My "eng_part1v1.zip" posted above also contains partly translated raw text, it's the "02.txt".
Just replace the text and it will instantly appear ingame (after restarting game), so testing is very easy.

If you look into my file, you will notice that I did add some extra space into the sentences.
That's to prevent line break from splitting words in half. The game engine is not build to check splitting english words.
Another note, best use a text editor (like note++) that shows the linebreaks and stuff. Deleting those can cause some bugs.

All in all, just try your best, if it sounds and looks nice, no one will notice if it's slightly wrong.
If you have further questions, just ask. But don't expect me to answer quick, I'm not always active on F95.

Last edited:

MQCFHaken

Nov 27, 2022
I got it in me to attempt a translation of RJ249465 and decided to thumb through this patch to see what I was doing wrong trying to use NScripter2's threadbare native English/half-width support. However, nothing I'm seeing in your lua files, 00.txt, or 02.txt seems to even touch all of the necessary opcodes for printing English (both root.lua and system.lua are identical across both games and presumably all TOUCHABLE NScripter2 titles, even!) How are you managing to display half-width English without a [@define | english | game] header in 00 or a minefield of control characters in 02?

EDIT: root.lua wasn't identical between your patch and a vanilla game, after all. Is it really as simple as skipping the English opcode implementation entirely, setting basic.utf8_flag to 1, and making it parse the lot as written-out BASIC Script getting passed through the "get and print tagtext/elsetext for the current page based on whether or not the page line starts with a tag or a space" parts of [@text]?

Last edited:

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I got it in me to attempt a translation of RJ249465 and decided to thumb through this patch to see what I was doing wrong trying to use NScripter2's threadbare native English/half-width support. However, nothing I'm seeing in your lua files, 00.txt, or 02.txt seems to even touch all of the necessary opcodes for printing English (both root.lua and system.lua are identical across both games and presumably all TOUCHABLE NScripter2 titles, even!) How are you managing to display half-width English without a [@define | english | game] header in 00 or a minefield of control characters in 02?

EDIT: root.lua wasn't identical between your patch and a vanilla game, after all. Is it really as simple as skipping the English opcode implementation entirely, setting basic.utf8_flag to 1, and making it parse the lot as written-out BASIC Script getting passed through the "get and print tagtext/elsetext for the current page based on whether or not the page line starts with a tag or a space" parts of [@text]?
I can't help with NScripter 2 issues (there's a reason I am doing all of my translations as conversions into Ren'Py), but want to wish you the best of luck translating Climax Interrogation (or whatever the full title is). If you are interested in doing a conversion instead of a patch, LMK and I would be glad to help you with some of my tooling (I have scripts that do most of the work converting the NS2 txt scripts to rpy, then use the built-in translation facilities).

MQCFHaken

Nov 27, 2022
I can't help with NScripter 2 issues (there's a reason I am doing all of my translations as conversions into Ren'Py), but want to wish you the best of luck translating Climax Interrogation (or whatever the full title is). If you are interested in doing a conversion instead of a patch, LMK and I would be glad to help you with some of my tooling (I have scripts that do most of the work converting the NS2 txt scripts to rpy, then use the built-in translation facilities).
There's some idiomatic goofiness here and there in Orgasm Interrogation - Brainwashing Machine Rape that I wouldn't trust to a single-service MTL script (a line late in Scene 1 about "jumping about like a shrimp" needed a dollop of extra context that it was more like a shrimp being grilled, for instance) and still need to reach a little to glean in my current workflow of feeding ~30 lines an hour through both Google Translate and DeepL and editing the aggregate for continuity. I wouldn't mind shopping out the finished script for a Ren'Py port; I'm mainly doing the patch for NScr2 to prove that TOUCHABLE games are, well, touchable without needing any of (P)ONScripter's tweaks (which may be broadly obsolete due to NScr2 goofing with the control characters anyway).

Reactions: mercury
Jun 17, 2020

Eh, yes... It just works. I have tested it without japanese locale enabled and there were no issues. I think it's because programming is done in english after all.

Jun 17, 2020
There's some idiomatic goofiness here and there in Orgasm Interrogation - Brainwashing Machine Rape that I wouldn't trust to a single-service MTL script (a line late in Scene 1 about "jumping about like a shrimp" needed a dollop of extra context that it was more like a shrimp being grilled, for instance) and still need to reach a little to glean in my current workflow of feeding ~30 lines an hour through both Google Translate and DeepL and editing the aggregate for continuity. I wouldn't mind shopping out the finished script for a Ren'Py port; I'm mainly doing the patch for NScr2 to prove that TOUCHABLE games are, well, touchable without needing any of (P)ONScripter's tweaks (which may be broadly obsolete due to NScr2 goofing with the control characters anyway).
Yes, he likes to do this a lot... Really hard to understand if you are not a native speaker.

I agree. Using RenPy or something we can easily work with is probably better than forcing NScripter to do what we want.
But I wanted to keep the base game intact instead of creating a new one.