RPGM Abandoned Zenofae Gene [v0.1.2A] [Balthamel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LordTrey

Oct 8, 2017
I downloaded the from. The Android link to get an APK but I got a big ass file this I'd get if I had the PC version, what gives?

U

User_18742

Brilliant game. I hope it keeps going for a while... though it already seems like the story's edging to a close.The scenes of the young girl and the experienced veteran teaching her how to be a woman are so hot... wish there were more images and need so much more interaction and bdsm scenes between them.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked
Zenofae Gene V.0.04

Here we go!
Windows:

Mac:
Tonight/ tomorrow
Android/iPhone:
Tonight/ tomorrow
Changelog:
Added 2 new pictures and a portrait... I will be doing a hotfix later in the week to add a few more pictures Inknox completed but I neglected to add. So a total of 5 pics.
Completed the metamorphosis
Added two new companions: Mother or Vii J-J depending on your character path.
Added notes to the zeno passageway to tell the player if you have completed enough markers to branch off to one path or another.
Added three new classes:
-Erotar Champion
-Zeno Slut Breeder
-V.I.
Added the Berlin Station Underground City
Linked the Berlin Station to the Far Eden world map
Added two different Slot2 items ;o
Happy Zeno Hunting!
-B

Reactions: Caitlin2150

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Tried to go a bit against the grain in the playthrough to see what happened and predictably ran into a couple snags. Here's a couple of them that stood out:

Attempted to avoid as much of the predictable mind control points as possible, but that likely just made the game harder to complete with no other effect. (Less skills and such, Hooker seems the same personality wise.)

If you attempt to enter the weapon shop after the invasion and first defeat the map will loop back to the earlier event of the invasion where you speak to the sergeant in pink on the rooftop.

The lady that mentions her lost brother is still walking aimlessly after the battle with the exact same dialogue.

If you actively avoid adding whathisface into the crew and just stick with the Doc alone the game treats it like he is along in terms of dialouge and whatnot. Pretty sure it messes things up later, predictably, but it was worth a shot to avoid the character somehow less likeable than Hooker. (It would have been considerably more entertaining for him to also get stuck with the more feminine aspects instead of alpha omega manbits grande upgrade, but I digress.)

If you walk to the entrance of the lab to the west before going to Vixxen's camp you will get stuck with no way to actively progress.

When you backtrack to find the keycard any successful fights and subsequent probing will result in Vix chatting with the protagonist despite being gone. Same thing happens if you face the zombie nurses with probes in the Lab.

After thwarting Vix (in school map 2-1, I think?) and the subsequent cutscene my game gets stuck in a never ending dialouge loop of "I always wanted a sister..", the hero hopping away, then being requested to come back.. at which point it loops over again. So in short order the player will have hopped out of the map and into the void of who knows what, but still locked in the loop.

Currently stuck at this point, no way to progress.

All in all a fun little romp so far, though the random encounter rate seems a bit high and add little more than bloating timewise.

Other party members aside from Vix are fairly unlikeable, but that's probably by design. It'd be keen to have the Doc and other teammates also literally get screwed over now and then, or allow our "Hero" to take a more active roll in the lovemaking.

Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
After thwarting Vix (in school map 2-1, I think?) and the subsequent cutscene my game gets stuck in a never ending dialouge loop of "I always wanted a sister..", the hero hopping away, then being requested to come back.. at which point it loops over again. So in short order the player will have hopped out of the map and into the void of who knows what, but still locked in the loop.

Currently stuck at this point, no way to progress.
Same problem here.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
I went and check what was the comment (mention below) and it was about the looping dialogue so the fix should be for that

I think I found the issue that OhioOkie was describing and I believe I have a solution that does not involve downloading the game again:
Win (Replace the Data folder with this file):
#!zIVhFQzb!Eopv95yePYA6SK62aAHJmdm5_AkCS2G7BrspaBr_2zo
Mac (Replace the Resources folder with this file):
#!nBNjyKRY!9cGY8F38pG7-fZeted60EDf0c8qX901X2LT4-sHuLNU
Android/iPhone (Replace the Data folder with this file):
#!DMMl2QDL!8JJl4mrtJGfluCQXEC2u-EslGDu3Bf1Lh1Qj83iuO5s

Thank you for your support!
-B

here the mac and android download link

Mac:

Android/iPhone:

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
you dont see the link for the hotfix below?

I was referring to this part for the comment->>>I think I found the issue that OhioOkie was describing and I believe I have a solution that does not involve downloading the game again:

-B

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
you dont see the link for the hotfix below?

I was referring to this part for the comment->>>I think I found the issue that OhioOkie was describing and I believe I have a solution that does not involve downloading the game again:

-B
I did, yes. Thank you for the links. For myself tho... the link took me to my mega page and did nothing. it didn't appear.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
I did, yes. Thank you for the links. For myself tho... the link took me to my mega page and did nothing
did you copy and pasted it properly? because the way the link were on patreon only left the link to mega clickable and not the entire link that would lead you to the downlad

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Haven't tried 0.04 yet, but having played part of 0.03, my main complaint would have to be that the change is way too sudden. Rather than feeling like I'm playing Hooker, I feel like I'm playing another character entirely as soon as he's transformed. Also, as others have said the characters are pretty unlikable.

Otherwise, I like the art, and it was decently fun to play.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm.. i always get the Zenofae Breeder path, how do i get the other :O

The one with the VI is the one i get, i am trying to get the mother one but dont know how.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
WINDOWS:

Here is the updated game, some minor bug fixes and added images pertaining to pregnancy and cum inflation after all three relics are discovered in the zeno passageway.
The Windows version is posted above.
Mac OS:

Android/iPhone:

Good luck and thank you!
-B

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes