Others Abandoned Zero Core - Exile [v0.0.4] [Gillenew]

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ZCE_cover.png

Overview:
Play as a mouse who need to save her girlfriend from the insect monsters that want to devour her. The game have 3 different enemies (one of them is the boss) by now.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2018-12-28
Developer: Gillenew -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
Others:

fw5Z5O.gif HOEi9M.gif PBQYOs.gif screenshot.2.png screenshot.4.png wytnnI.gif zn6x_a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
If it's tagged correctly, then it's already abandoned...
Last update for it was from December of last year.
Lol. I don't think I've ever seen a brand new post with the abandoned tag before.
Interestingly, it doesn't seem to actually be abandoned; Searched the patreon, and two months ago, "I also can not wait to work with it again \o/" was posted in response to this:
Further-furthermore, he repeatedly talks about it not being focused on, prioritizing other projects first. Basically, it's on the back burner. "onhold" would be a more accurate tag.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
After the pressing play in the main menue i can´t do anything. it´s just flying and enemys came kill me =(

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
After the pressing play in the main menue i can´t do anything. it´s just flying and enemys came kill me =(
Wait until the text is gone ("threat to be faced" or smth) and then hit Z. it'll fire your blaster, and then you can use arrow keys to navigate. the X key drops bombs, but limited supply. No idea how to use the "full charge" gauge in the bottom left, though. I kept trying to hit esc to bring up a menu, and it keeps closing the game, so I get frustrated and do something else, come back to it after forgetting what I did to cause the frustration, then remember when I hit Esc again for a menu. >_>

• Haha
Reactions: godlike123

imercenary

Jun 14, 2017
Interestingly, it doesn't seem to actually be abandoned; Searched the patreon, and two months ago, "I also can not wait to work with it again \o/" was posted in response to this:
Further-furthermore, he repeatedly talks about it not being focused on, prioritizing other projects first. Basically, it's on the back burner. "onhold" would be a more accurate tag.
If its not in active development, completed or canceled; its abandoned.

There are too many projects in the world where the creator says "I will come back to finish this!" and they never do, for people to bother.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
If its not in active development, completed or canceled; its abandoned.

There are too many projects in the world where the creator says "I will come back to finish this!" and they never do, for people to bother.
When they explicitly say they're looking forward to working on it again, have never announced they've stopped working on it, that's on hold, NOT abandoned. We even explicitly have a tag for just that catagory, here.

Reactions: silphael

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
If he comes back, I'll eat my words, but I won't be watching and waiting.
Just tag it on hold for convenience sake so people don't get the wrong idea.
We don't want this one to get shelved permanently due to lack of public interest.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The developer mentioned in her Patreon about one month ago that the game would be published on Steam soon
Would that be an entirely new build of the game or the same one in here? Or is it still undetermined?

It would be a real shame for this to just cease development like that. Already from the thumbnails I just want to play it as a standalone and not even bother with the H content lol

Jul 23, 2017
Would that be an entirely new build of the game or the same one in here? Or is it still undetermined?

It would be a real shame for this to just cease development like that. Already from the thumbnails I just want to play it as a standalone and not even bother with the H content lol
Supposed to be a finished game coming to Steam, but that announcement was back in September 2020 and still no updates. Though she seems to be focused on a totally different game at the moment (a non-adult standard game) it wouldn't surprise me though if she just suddenly releases a full version of this game on Steam.

Looking through her Patreon it does indeed look like this was always intended as a demo and then the full game would just be released and we would not get updates until then. Fingers crossed that is indeed the case!

Reactions: Axis3123