Unity - Completed - Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll [v1.1] [NSFW18 Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

xa0

At first glance this game looks good. Uncensored cartoon girl, animated lewd poses, nice UI, music and sounds... But it's actually nothing special.

Whole game game is some kind of chaotic kinetic novel. All the time we have to read lots of pointless text and solve some simple puzzles (that usually require picking right option, clicking at right time or mashing button). That way we move from one animated picture to another until we complete the scene. Then we start next scene and repeat. Whole game is really short and can be completed under 15 minutes if you read fast.

Is it worth? Well sort of... You can play it to watch slideshow with some lewd and animated pictures but don't expect nothing more.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ssbbssc

nah, screw it
    worst animating ever, 2\3 of actions in free mode are still locked after completing all 3 chaps in S
    feels like a power point presentation, what a shame

also, that shitcoded game gave my PC 2 crashes in a row. Not one, two, thats not a fluke
    what a garbage, but it have one positive side
    that kind of trash fitting nutaku perfectly
  3. 3.00 star(s)

The Subject

The art is cute and is mostly static with some wiggling or shaking, but not much. The DLC are more like VNs than the main game, and the main game is only a step up from a VN with very minimal interactions. How well you do in the "minigames" gives a ranking that I assume gives you more unlocked content but the content is alpha work that feels a bit forced into a feature because of how little there is.

The story barely exists and immediately gets to business. There are mentions of other characters that are not in the game (Zoey's mother, and a childhood friend), but may be a part of this developer's "Hentai Universe." These characters are seen as line art in the gallery but that's it.

This game is linear and playable with one hand. The "sex doll" aspect is a reference to Zoey's love of sex and not a hint at potential customization, dress up, or custom scenarios. I played and deleted the game. I probably won't think back to this title, but it delivers on its premise.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

The art is great, but like other said already it really lucks on animation.
    The story mode feels like doing chores and free mode lucks of emotions and motion.
    Even full automated "DLCs" where you don't have to do anything or just little are somehow not stratifying at all.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Lascivious Pneuma

Artwork is good. Voice acting is good but limited. The animations aspect of the game is poor. The DLC's are crap, I made the mistake of pledging in order to experience them, I'm warning you don't waste your money there. Just a bunch of wobbling comics, no animations or interactivity. You can find much better stuff on the internet for free.

Overall, it is an ok game that could have been something superb. So, as always, try the free version first and then if you enjoyed it so much, buy the creator a coffee or sth.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

seshomeru1

Don't know why people hating, the game ended on a high note, best ending you could ask for, the art is great and the voice is cute. people hating cuz there werent enough animation, but ill tell you animation takes a lot of time
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Septimus Aeon

The "No Animation in scenes" is certainly very frustrating at times and it's only amplified more due to the great artwork.

It's a -really- big tease so i can see why people have mixed feelings, Especially knowing how passionate some people in general can be when they see something really nice like this but can't fully enjoy.

I'll admit i loved the art/designs and that's what ultimately drew me in the moment i saw it, So it is a bit of a slap in the face. However the potential here is still a major point of consideration at the very least so I'm willing to give it a try and see where things go.

Loved the Futa Potion DlC addition <3 which is why I'm slighty bitter, I want to do so much more but all i can do right now is drool :/
  8. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's got some solid pro's, I like the array of options they give in free mode (although some seem glitchy) and the artwork is nice, and it's still early in it's development so I can excuse a lot being hopeful, but when I went to play the story mode the text was so slow. The game does lack animation, also currently what's here could be done smoother. Still it's got potential. Call it a 3 for now, give it a brief try, but will be interesting to see where it goes. Could land mediocre at a 2 or could add and tweak itself and become a solid 4. Time will tell.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 190823

Yes, I agree that scenes are not animated. But let's be honest, it's the very beginning of the development and right now it actually looks pretty promising.

It seems that this will be a small game just for a quick fap. Nothing much but it could be a small, polished gem.

Pros:
    - Graphics (excellent quality)
    - Good HUD design
    - Well optimized

Cons:
    - Static content (I hope for now...)
    - A few bugs (but for this stage I'd say it's okay)
  10. 1.00 star(s)

controversial_op

Looks like it could have been a classic flash game but it is unfortunately quite broken and the actions are just like little png's on top of the girl. I am very disappointed. Some of the actions are broken too, when you add an effect and remove it, it stays on. when you try to reset the game it freezes. Not worth playing
  11. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

"not animated" is all i can say.

okay seriously. story mode seems to be just text that you have to read in order to find out which of her 2 spots the game gives you you have to choose to increase her "love". honestly kinda boring, wish it was more free.
    BUT FOR THAT EXISTS FREE MODE!!!
    free mode you can do whatever you want... problem: its not animated. its basically a picture that you add other stuff in. you can add several of the same stuff so you can have a tongue, finger, dick and a toy all on top of each other.

thats tbh all it is. its not animated and that kills it imo.