Seeking Zombie games.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Recommend, please, games with the female protagonist where it is possible to have sex with the zombie (zombies, but not with other monsters). It is desirable that it was a game on Ren'py, but not necessarily.

Reactions: YellowBrick

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Renp'y
love and submission : Vampire
occultus : Vampire
Sister, sister, sister : Vampire
Kindread the redburns : Zombie survival
Vampire lips : Vampire
Ravager : All kind of Undead
Vampyre dream : Vampire
Blood bonds : Vampire
Outbreak : Zombie Survival
The wanking dead : Zombie themed
Dead Wishes : Zombie

RPGM
A new dawn : Zombie survival
The chant of the dead : Zombie survival
Autumn Boulevard : Zombie
Overgrown Genesis : Zombie apocalypse
Warrior Maiden rayearxxxt : All kind of undead
Zombie retreat : Zombie apocalypse
City of lewd Zombie : Zombie apocalypse
Fear and hunger : All kind of undead
Thank you very much for the work done!

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
@CoalPhelps Does it need to be a 3D vn game, or do you play japanese vns as well?
There is a 3 part zombie series, of which the second part is expected to drop today. Its english title is " " it also has a fourth prequel volume that is not out yet but is also slated to come out in english as well.
The part i found interesting at least in the first volume is the pov of an anti hero that is very well done and something a bit diffrent for a change.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-walk-among-zombies-seacoxx.15080/

Last edited:

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
H
@CoalPhelps Does it need to be a 3D vn game, or do you play japanese vns as well?
There is a 3 part zombie series, of which the second part is expected to drop today. Its english title is " " it also has a fourth prequel volume that is not out yet but is also slated to come out in english as well.
The part i found interesting at least in the first volume is the pov of an anti hero that is very well done and something a bit diffrent for a change.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-walk-among-zombies-seacoxx.15080/
ave you read ch. 2

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I did. Wasn't much of a fan of the fact that nearly all adult content got seperated into its own mode. Also story seems to not move the way i hoped it would. Its still a very cool game, but i would rate it slighgtly lower compared to the first game.

FreePotato

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think its in the works, but as i posted in the second games thread the story that this vn is based on is still listed as currently ongoing on other sites. So as far as i'm concered and as it looks like it will not be the last one. I can hardly imagine denpasoft just stopping if there is just left at this point. Both have a tba date on vndb already, so the question is not "if" its "when" they will get translated.

I would like to know if the vn and the online version of this will differ form one another, but i can just go off of knowledge i gather fom western sites, because i don't speak japanese.