1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

KuromeKnights

Sep 19, 2020
What do I have to do here?
It seams to be a bug View attachment 2317880
you should when completing each stage, save the game if it happens like that you exit the game then come back again and continue from the save data earlier each stage will change just play it look for a stage that you can kill zombies up to 10, if still repeat I'll see you later do that to collect tree roots which are used to buy the other character. Hope you can help

Reactions: dechirures

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
This dev/s look like they steal art from other games and just photoshop different hairstyle and clothes on top

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
The game has a bit of strategy to move through the stages, but nothing too complex. The game only has 5 stages, I couldn't find a way to advance beyond the 5th. And after beating the stage for the first time it becomes impossible to beat again, because whenever it starts 1 zombie dies spontaneously and you can't reach the 10/10 count. I uninstalled it, it's not worth it.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
What actually happens here? I don't see any events happening after the levels, no story, the bug is game breaking where you can't progress. Why is this tagged as completed?

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes