1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Thx for the game but .....

/Translation broke few stage where zombies don't spawn the right number and so you're stuck forever
/Translation broke the clothe for both girl and can some time pop one girl with broken clothes while having full life..
/Translation broke the game in general and make it impossible to start certain stage of the game getting black screen forever..

On itcho is r18kuri and on dlsite it's KuriG while i'm not a pro in translation and by the old standard/naming from dlsite i think it's KuriG (no offense of course but itcho is not know to have realy well translated asian name (kor-ch-jp) :(

I bought and finished the dlsite version and i think you Better play the Jp version no need for real translation anyway in this game good luck (y)

Reactions: lwx595

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I see the tile and zombie sprite before. Is it from Zombie retreat and is it like free stuff??

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Since it is buggy according to others here, I'll add it to my to play later. In the meantime, anyone have gallery save? (if this has any)

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I see the tile and zombie sprite before. Is it from Zombie retreat and is it like free stuff??

I bought this half a year ago in an attempt to make my own lewd zombie-related game, to which pretty much is known solely thanks to that famed game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I think there might literally just be one scene per girl. If you've seen the preview images, you've seen the entire game.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
These assets look exactly like Overgrown: Genesis’s. Even the maps look similar. Sounds like its not very good either. Gonna give it a pass.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Is this a straight up rip-off of Overgrown Genesis, or are the devs just lazy enough to re-use the same photos?

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
Simple puzzle game, buggy, you can lose only on purpose, there is only two pics and you can't finish the game bcs game doesn't spawn some zombies from pull of 10 you have to kill to progress, don't recommend

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes