RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I don't known where to go when I choose Party...? Please show me how..
Thanks
When you choose to party up with someone you get the possibility to get their salvage bonus when looking for resources. At the moment that is the only advantage but that will probably change in the future.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.3 Soon.png
Hey everyone!

As promised, Beta 0.2 was something of a split update with a second update coming right up! It's time to start looking at Beta 0.3, the next update for ZR2!

== Beta 0.3 ==

This next update will focus on a variety of things again.

For NSFW content, the plan is to introduce the beginning of Jenny's storyline (pictured above). Since she's one of the main house characters, her story won't be completed but some of the early buildup will start happening.

Starting in Beta 0.4, I think that will resume the 'focus' updates where a particular character gets all/most of the NSFW attention. Scarlett is starting work on that first character now ;) She'll be revealed soon!

For gameplay, I want to introduce a couple of new maps to increase exploration. In conjunction, I plan to finally properly introduce Lucy, the Crimson City Agent to the storyline. Her introduction won't be like the previous characters in the ZR series so you'll be able to see why this one took slightly longer ;)

In addition, 1 or 2 other women should be able to get recruited and some more structures will be added in The Grid! Quite a packed update if I'm able to get to all of these plans!

== Release Date ==

As usual, a bit too soon to give specifics on the date but I'm looking to release the build sometime in Late May for $5+ ZR2 Patrons. The public release will come out 3/4 days after that date.

In case you're wondering why the back to back releases, I'm trying to fix my personal schedule for when I work/release each of my games. Things got a little wonky so I'm releasing back to back ZR2 updates to get everything realigned again. Hope this clarifies!

I'll announce a more specific window/date as the month progresses but you shouldn't have to wait terribly long!

=====

That's everything for this update. Thank you all so much for supporting and I will see you soon with more teasers & updates for Beta 0.3! =D

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
I hope the pretty, green and short-haired news reporter shows up in the story. We barely know anything about her, but she's my favorite so far.

View attachment 1187497
Yes my favorite too, I'm hoping shes one of the woman you have to go rescue cause it seem there is plenty of apartment spaces for the other women. So fingers crossed we get to see more of her!

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
haven't play the first one, is this a continuation or they're different event with different protagonist on the same universe?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

StacyReveal.png

Introducing: Stacy
Hey everyone!

It's time for a new character reveal!

Fresh off of training at her new job, Stacy is a promising waitress who will guarantee you have nothing short of exceptional service! Until a zombie apocalypse breaks out, that is...

Her and Jenny know each other from their time at Crimson City High so I wonder if they'll have any special interactions later on in the game as well? Maybe we'll find out in future updates...

=====

When I decided that ZR2 was going to be in a city I instantly knew I wanted to have a roller diner girl and I'm so happy with how Stacy turned out!

Stacy will also be one of the first facility owners that I've been planning for The Grid. The idea is to make a diner where you can craft custom drinks that will offer various perks. One idea was giving you bonus hearts before going out and exploring. Maybe another drink will temporarily increase your scavenging rewards? Keep in mind, this facility will NOT be available in Beta 0.3 but once Stacy has her focus update (maybe in Beta 0.4?) I'll probably add it then.

Stay tuned for the release date of Beta 0.3! This month is pretty hectic on the IRL side of things so it may be released a little sooner than I had previously expected. But so far, progress on the new update is going along well. I'm having a bit too much fun with the map designs at the moment.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more news/updates on Beta 0.3!

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Ah yes the 60's have arrive, can we have hooters instead?:cool: But to telling truth, I like this character, both appearance and outfit, I would only change the inner hair color from "pinkish" to green, I think it would be better to match her eyes and earrings, or maybe dark red will be better...:unsure:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like the tournament from Siren's discord has Meredith vs Mary from Town of Passion.

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Continuation of the "event", same universe, new actors.
I wouldn't call it continuation, but more like another part of the event.

People that didn't play the first one might see "continuation" and get the wrong idea.

For that matter, the phrase "same universe, new actors" alone would be a better choice.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes