RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So a wee issue I've found at least on the ver I'm playing and the Sex-Ed quest is still active even though I've finished it.

(Also quick question but what's the age difference between Ashley & Michelle)
Well they are mother and daughter so take a guess.

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
I feel the history is kinda lacking, ZR has all the computer files and the general writting seems better and better pacing scenes, hope this gets better in the future

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm trying to get the schematic for the basic water filter, but whenever I go fishing for it, it just says "I think I missed it." Is this a bug or do I need to keep trying?

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
I finished part 1 a long time ago. Part 2 was played when part 2 was just created. In the new period, I hope there will be a lot of progress. It's time to have fun.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i only see 2 scenes in the bathhouse, whats bathhouse swap?
The bathhouse scenes are echo scenes or variants of existing scenes. At present you can view a new variant of Meredith's bathroom sex scene. Michelle's bathhouse scene is a an echo of that scene. Jenny's scene is a echo of Jessie Tit Fuck scene from Zombie Retreat 1.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
The bathhouse scenes are echo scenes or variants of existing scenes. At present you can view a new variant of Meredith's bathroom sex scene. Michelle's bathhouse scene is a an echo of that scene. Jenny's scene is a echo of Jessie Tit Fuck scene from Zombie Retreat 1.
Got an idea on how to beat the zombies on the underground arena using the melee weapon?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes