RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just want to see more scenes with the existing characters. Why WEG loves to keep adding more and more characters to their games while neglecting the previous ones?
That is some kind of mystery hole that a lot of devs fall into. Imho I would rather have 3-4 characters with a lot of different interaction then dozen or more with almost none interactions.
There can be plenty reasons... like an artist that's rather bad at going on about a single character working on many with only limited content... or Patrons searching for their favorite WAIFU and what Characters added until they found her and stuff

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
There can be plenty reasons... like an artist that's rather bad at going on about a single character working on many with only limited content... or Patrons searching for their favorite WAIFU and what Characters added until they found her and stuff
Artist's limitations are understandable, with enough support it can be solved. But waifu moment is a bad loop that author can fall into, since in the end no-one will be satisfied, imho, since one can not make enough waifu and even if someone will find one there will be limited content for her in the end. One can not satisfy everyone, so author of any game must seek balance.

Reactions: bhlover10

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is as intended until you set up her bedroom.

Hey guys is there a gallery mod that unlocks the scenes alone ?
There is a gallery mod. But you need to have seen the scene first or use a save that has already seen it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...-beta-public-sirens-domain.70152/post-5203637

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
This time if my mod should work, it is very basic when you keep 1 heart any girl in your party should be naked and say a phrase.

In the future I would like to add a nude version of each girl or even with torn clothes. I would also like to personalize the texts of each girl according to her personality.

extracts into data and replaces the original. warning make a backup.

Notify if there are problems,ty

Reactions: Horny Lord

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Halloween.png

Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.10 | First Look!

Spooky season is here! And Crimson City is the perfect place to celebrate! Here's a look at the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.10!

== Beta 0.10 ==

Halloween is coming up and I couldn't resist diving into the festivities with ZR2! This update will feature a small side quest/story with two familiar faces as they dress up for the season! Can you guess who they are?

To make up for Beta 0.9 only have 1 new scene, the Halloween update will feature 2 new costumes and 2 new scenes!

I am coming fresh off of the release of the previous update so please temper your expectations for the length of this one. I received a few messages that they felt 0.9 was too short... Don't expect Beta 0.10 to shatter play time records in that case x_x

The goal is release this update in time for Halloween of course! But, the art/animation are still in progress so I can't give you a specific date just yet. I'll announce a specific release window later this month.

== Infinite Ammo Bug ==

I just want to let players know, I am aware of the infinite ammo cheat code not working properly. A fix is already in place but it won't be added until the release of Beta 0.10. It's much easier to wait for the new update so I hope you don't mind holding off a little bit longer. My apologies for that but thanks to those who reported the bug!

=====

That wraps up this first look at the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2! It's weird going from one update to the next so fast but I've been so excited to get to work on this one.

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with sneak peeks of the new costumes/scenes!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This time if my mod should work, it is very basic when you keep 1 heart any girl in your party should be naked and say a phrase.

In the future I would like to add a nude version of each girl or even with torn clothes. I would also like to personalize the texts of each girl according to her personality.

extracts into data and replaces the original. warning make a backup.

Notify if there are problems,ty
Sorry but the mod doesn't work.

Feb 26, 2020
im where you find the aunt olivia and when i go to get her it says make sure the coast is clear but i cant find any zombies or anything and ive gone to all the rooms accept the one that says its locked and the upstairs is blocked by boxes, so what am i missing?

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
im where you find the aunt olivia and when i go to get her it says make sure the coast is clear but i cant find any zombies or anything and ive gone to all the rooms accept the one that says its locked and the upstairs is blocked by boxes, so what am i missing?
can you post your save so I can see?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes