RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you know the mc love's the lady's and his family he would fight to the death to save them all.

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
I first thought it was "6981571204" or "8169571204" because that's the order you find them while you walk through the school. This solution doesn't make any sense at all.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I first thought it was "6981571204" or "8169571204" because that's the order you find them while you walk through the school. This solution doesn't make any sense at all.
It makes perfect sense. The note tells you the order of the lockers. All you have to figure out is what numbers are associated with each color.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.15 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat - Story Update 2 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share some details about the next update coming to Zombie's Retreat 2! Beta 0.15, aka Story Update 2 is in development!

== Beta 0.15 ==

The first major story line update focused on what lurks beneath Crimson City with The Underground and it's district leader, Violet. Beta 0.15 will primarily focus on an entirely new area as you explore the southern region of Crimson City and it's outskirts!

There will also be a brand new character introduced in this update that I think many people will like. I've noticed quite a bit of excitement regarding red-heads in this series. This new character also shares a very important connection to another character in the series!

So far, with the story, there's been a lot of mystery surrounding various characters. L-001, Lucy, and others. Beta 0.15 won't solve everything, but it will help explain some very important plot points to paint a bigger picture of what exactly is going on.

I'm nervous, but excited to further this story along!

== NSFW Focus ==

This time around, there will be 2 brand new scenes instead of just 1!

Lucy will finally be receiving her first NSFW scene! It is a pretty tame NSFW scene, however. Since her relationship is closely tied to the main story, she's gotten a slow start with content but I hope to speed that up soon after Beta 0.15.

The new character will also have a scene and it should be a pretty exciting one. Quite a nice view, imo ;)

As usual, I'll be sharing teasers of those to Patrons as the weeks carry on!

=======

I hope you're looking forward to this new ZR2 update! If this story update is anything like the last one, I have my work cut out for me so it's time to get moving @_@

Stay tuned for more teasers and updates as Beta 0.15 continues along.

Thank you so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

Reactions: zeoabyss23 and nln0

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well looks like sexy there need's are help more then the rest of the grid does because l001 is after her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just an addon for compressed version:

the only reason this mod doesnt work with compressed versions is because it has encrypted files (unlike compressed versions, which have left those decrypted).

quick fix: for those playing compressed versions, just use attached img.rar (unrar it instead of img-s from the mod), and you should be just fine.
note: rpgmvp images replaced with png so that compressed version can load it properly now.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry guys but for the water filter (+) where do I find it or how do I build it if I already have the water filter installed (the small one)

???

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will keep that ass hole l001 away from my harem. also that wasker wannabe. i don't think there is a 3 game planed and if not then we kill both those jack tards and save the world lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i will keep that ass hole l001 away from my harem. also that wasker wannabe. i don't think there is a 3 game planed and if not then we kill both those jack tards and save the world lol.
I doubt' L001 will be killed by the MC... the story so far strongly indicate an old and deep friendship between both... maybe he'll sacrifice himself in order to offer MC a chance to defeat the overmind behind these scenarios though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
mybe but he want's to hurt are fuck the cop
He claimed the same towards the MC of the first part... to me it sounds more like a "I am the Demon Lord!" reply.
He wants to be feared or even hated maybe because is watched... maybe he is just irritated for that individual to succesfully butt in on his plans.
Only the future will tell us

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true we will have two see. it did strike me as odd that he new you but did he not also now the mc in the camp too. something about other deminson's are other thems.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes