RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i really hope siren can atleast imitate what demon deals do with the scenes. it might be slow but hot. everytime when i was on his website, i always suggest for animated kissing for the mum but he always ignore me.

MiniBlue

Jun 3, 2020
For some reason I can't buy the grain garden schematic, anyone else having the same issue? It's says for 0.15.1 beta and the current version is 0.15.1 beta right?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Back at the grid talk to Lucy. She will ask you for an upgrade to her room. Go to Fiona's Workshop and craft Lucy Bedroom Upgrade.
I can't help Lucy remodel her room
The message says waiting for update???

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls update to new version. thank in advice

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
When MC interact with this blue object, it says its the grain garden schematic, and is available for Beta 0.15.1. But I am confused, because I'm already playing Beta 0.15.1.... View attachment 2994322
same to me
The reason it says that is because he had to put out a emergency hot fix to fix a game breaking bug. His plan was to make that available in the public release. He says this on his discord but obviously not here.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
My son so dumb
IQ 21
He try to make friends but they call him (C-word)
He eat the wonton but he fat like Kim---(NK Leader)
He so ugly when he smile he look like the King Kong
My son useless
Can't play Ping-Pong
He try to get a date with the girl Sue Yong
But she said hell no 'cause he not the handsome
And my son so broke can't buy the Dim Sum
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
My son so dumb, my son so dumb
Yeah, yeah, yeah
My son is so dumb, yeah
He text Ming Lee but she a pick me
Too bad he broke can't buy the Milk Tea
If he talk back to me then he get his ass beat
'Cause if you try me then I do the Tai Chi
Just listen to your mommy and go eat the Kim Chi
Or I sell your kidney for two dollar 50
Do not think I forgot you got B in Chinese
Ancestor look down on you go say sorry
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
My son so dumb, my son so dumb
Yeah, yeah, yeah
My son is so dumb, yeah
*Uncle Roger Puts his leg down*

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So I should wait till tomorrow right
Honestly I would wait for the public version that comes Thursday. The version that came out today 0.15.2 did add some new stuff like a new sidequest, resource spots in the Crimson Mire, the ability to replay the new scenes, and other bug fixes.

But there are still some minor bugs that are being fixed so I would just wait for the clean version on Thursday.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes