RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Only a little bummed out it was yet another small release.

While I appreciate the tie-ins to ZR1, this felt rather fluffed or padded out? I guess?

The sex scenes were well done, IDK if Smash is still doing them along side Scarlet... I'm torn really... Part of me wishes Siren would focus on larger Single game updates, but I also understand why Siren mixes it up with artist and different games...

ZR1 had some great segments/update periods, like you'd het 2 girls progress available per patch there would be little challenges, and I felt there was a little more replayablility between releases.

Does anyone else feel the tedium of each release?

Small fetch quest each one, some dangerous-ish battle, then 2 sex scenes?

Now don't get me wrong I prefer 3 month windows for updates, vs monthly small updates and Bi-annual updates.

It just feels emptier than the old ZR1?

I do think that one guy building a hybrid ZR1-2 game needs to be shown some love... I think they are also adding 'A Zombies Life' to their mod as well as updating the engine.

anyway that's starting a tangent...

Reactions: Boldano

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
2-3 Michelle Quest, 2 Sex Scenes, one HJ scene, One counter top esq scene, with potential implied pregnancy.

Short update, good art, not many variations.
Are all the scenes with Michelle or who is it with? Cause only thing I can do with Michelle is make out.

Jul 23, 2023
Hi, does anyone have a fresh save game 0.16.5 for the new update?

I downloaded the file from the guy 2 posts above :D Full save 12? I see it in the folder, but it is not loadable? Or is not displayed.

Btw, when I right click ingame I get an error message. Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Progam Files (x86)\other\UpdateZombies_Retreat_2_-Beta_0.16_5Patreon_Build\Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16\www\save\config.rpgsave'

does anyone know what to do?

Thank you
I found that happens when you have the file property set to hidden

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Only a little bummed out it was yet another small release.

While I appreciate the tie-ins to ZR1, this felt rather fluffed or padded out? I guess?

The sex scenes were well done, IDK if Smash is still doing them along side Scarlet... I'm torn really... Part of me wishes Siren would focus on larger Single game updates, but I also understand why Siren mixes it up with artist and different games...

ZR1 had some great segments/update periods, like you'd het 2 girls progress available per patch there would be little challenges, and I felt there was a little more replayablility between releases.

Does anyone else feel the tedium of each release?

Small fetch quest each one, some dangerous-ish battle, then 2 sex scenes?

Now don't get me wrong I prefer 3 month windows for updates, vs monthly small updates and Bi-annual updates.

It just feels emptier than the old ZR1?

I do think that one guy building a hybrid ZR1-2 game needs to be shown some love... I think they are also adding 'A Zombies Life' to their mod as well as updating the engine.

anyway that's starting a tangent...
With potential pregnancy? will Siren add a pregnancy system with birth you think finally?

At the end of the sex scene, "Ashley always wanted to be a big sister." So I'd chock it up to implied pregnancy,

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Are all the scenes with Michelle or who is it with? Cause only thing I can do with Michelle is make out.
It's Michelle, the Nurse, there is a bug previously stated in the thread about not returning to the grid when prompted creating a soft lock.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Just a warning about a bug, it is possible to get stuck and never be able to proceed with Michelle's storyline if you do not return to the Grid when she tells you to. It will keep you in a loop of not being able to talk and party up with her again.
How did you get this to trigger. I re did her entire story line and made sure to not return to the grid, each time prompted. I was never able to trigger the bug.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a fresh save game 0.16.5 for the new update?

I downloaded the file from the guy 2 posts above :D Full save 12? I see it in the folder, but it is not loadable? Or is not displayed.

Btw, when I right click ingame I get an error message. Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Progam Files (x86)\other\UpdateZombies_Retreat_2_-Beta_0.16_5Patreon_Build\Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16\www\save\config.rpgsave'

does anyone know what to do?

Thank you
It's because you've put the game in a "special" Windows folder: i.e. "C:\Progam Files (x86)".

In Windows, some folders (and sub-folders of them of course) have some restrictions, if you want to write or update the files in them, for security purposes: "c:\windows"," c:\programmes", "c:\Progam Files (x86)", for instance. Some authorization are required to do so.

Usually programs in "c:\programmes" or " c:\Progam Files (x86)" store their data in other sub-folders (generally in "c:\users\xxxx\", "c:\users\xxxx\appdata" and so on) to avoid this security restriction. It's not the case here. The game want to save its data in "c:\Progam Files (x86)", which is forbidden by default.

So, the possibilities in your case are:

- run the program as administrator: right click on the executable file (i.e. "Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16.exe") and choose the option "Run as administrator". This will work but it's ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED. The write-restrictions in these folders have been implemented for security purposes: by-passing them is a very bad habit and the best way to get some serious troubles (i.e. viruses or trojans risks).

- move all the game and its data (starting from the "\UpdateZombies_Retreat_2_-Beta_0.16_5Patreon_Build\" sub-folder) into a folder which doesn't have this kind of write restrictions. For instance, you can create a folder named "Games" on your hard-disk (i.e. "c:\Games"), move the whole game in it and then start the game in this new folder. This is the RECOMMENDED METHOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-9570

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
changelog?
There is a changelog file with the game (i.e. file "Beta 0.16.txt" in "HELP FILES").

Beta 0.16 Changelog

Scenes Added:
Michelle HJ
Michelle Hug/Kiss
Michelle Sex (2 Locations)

Photo Added:
Michelle Riding

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.16 is a focus update for Michelle! The sexy Nurse that you can rescue from the Crimson City Hospital.

After being saved, Michelle offers to help you explore new parts of the Hospital to look for supplies. Things take a turn
when an unexpected guest arrives! Proceed with caution as this might be the toughest foe that our hero has faced so far!

I hope you enjoy Michelle's storyline. The theme of it is to remain hopeful and never give up even when things are bleak.

== New Milkshake - Item Reveal ==

A new milkshake is also available to craft at Stacy's Diner! The Gold Leaf Milkshake will reveal hidden items around the map
temporarily. It's effect currently lasts until 7 items have been found.

In the future, I am planning on a hidden item respawn system to give this milkshake more long term usefulness.

Thank you for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

mixfox0

Oct 13, 2022
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you update 0.16, please?

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Its may sound dumb , can anybody tell me the location of saves file from android for this game ? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes