RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
can you tell me how did you complete the first game cometely?
I don't know how to get out of island.
I stuck on the prof. Ann "be patience"quest.
already cleared all the story.
ZR1 is only on Camp Zomi you can't get out of island. I don't know in which part of quest for prof Ann you are, but here is guide for you

" Post-game you will find Professor Ann in the Hidden Lab in the Power Plant. Upon entering the room there are two choices: Two People, Just One. Either choice will impact the story forward in a small way. After picking your choice, speak with Professor Ann and she will give a task in finding her data stick. The data stick is in the hotel in Old Town, on the second floor to the right, retrieve the data stick. Return to Professor Ann to unlock Missionary Bed Sex Scene."

After defending Serena, you unlock Doggy scene with her and double tit job with Natasha and Serena. She is in a building which is over the pool entrance.

And that's probably everything which you can unlock after ending battle with Serena

I'm adding the official Guide for the game, which you can find on the main page of game in itch.io

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
With 6-8 updates per year, there will be like 6 to 16 updates until game is ended and still there is a lot of ladies that will be introduced into game or their story need to be completed (something like 7?) So if ladies have 2 updates to complete theirs story there won't be much room for "additional" content. Unfortunately, I think the game will end too soon (like ZR1).

• Sad
Reactions: RedHeadMaster

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Lucy (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Minerva (Town of Passion)

Juliette (Sexy Quest) Vs Fiona (Zombie Retreat 2)

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes