RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
I want to say that I also experienced this bug.
After finishing Nadia's current storyline, I was teleported to the crimson apartments, experienced the alternate sex scene (the one in her apartments) and then after the scene, your party is missing Nadia and you are alone in the East adventure map.
Now I get a game ending dark screen after I do her sex scene in her room (At the Grid town) at night
dudeee i was about to ask what to do lol
and yeah after i try enter nadia room at night i got the scene and isaac bangin his teacher and quest finished, finally!
i got so confused when we wake up alone in nadia old apartmen room, all the npc gone and the quest is't finished yet lol

Jul 31, 2018
two questions, sorry if this has already been asked.
1) do i have to play the first game in order to play this?
2) will this game have pregnancy?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ConstructionSite.jpg

Progress Report | Release Date Update!

Hey everyone!

Let's talk release date news!

== Release Window ==

I am currently targeting a release on/around Friday July 26th for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

The public release will be either 3 or 4 days later. It will depend on how I feel about the beta test phase and how much time might be needed to find/fix bugs.

I want to stress that this update is tentative and might change! I'm currently working rapidly to try and finish this update on time, and so far, I feel like I'm making great progress! But if I run into any hurdles, more time might be necessary. I'll keep you all updated if I do need those extra days.

====

Quick post today. Need to get back to work on the update! I hope you all are looking forward to playing Beta 0.19. Thank you all so much for playing & supporting Zombie's Retreat 2!

PS - (Ignore the lack of doors in the screenshot. Those will be installed in time for the release!)

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
why do the zombies not respawn? game gerts boring when there is no more zombies i mean i have over 200 bullets hell i havent even got the shotgun yet from teh police department. so its like no point getting the shiot gun. the first game is good since teh zombies actually respawn.a zombie life imo is betetr sequal then zombie retreet 2 imo plus why is this guy workign on 2 games at the same time? work on one game at a time

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
why do the zombies not respawn? game gerts boring when there is no more zombies i mean i have over 200 bullets hell i havent even got the shotgun yet from teh police department. so its like no point getting the shiot gun. the first game is good since teh zombies actually respawn.a zombie life imo is betetr sequal then zombie retreet 2 imo plus why is this guy workign on 2 games at the same time? work on one game at a time
You're talking about two different games...
A Zombie's Life isn't a sequel to anything, and this isn't a sequel to A Zombie's Life.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Eventually they will. The respawn system will be scaled to difficulty, but since hardcore mode has not yet been enabled yet the system hasn't been added.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Update | 1 or 2 Extra Days

Hey everyone!

Quick update today, I'm going to push the release date back to either this Saturday or Sunday, July 27/28th. I'll post on Discord which day it'll be out, or just stay tuned here for the actual release post!

The public release will be 3 days after the $5+ release date so either Tuesday or Wednesday July 30/31st!

=====

The main story contents are done but the Stacy & Jenny side event needs a little more time to get properly implemented.

Additionally, the Meredith Hug/Kiss CG has been animated! With this additional time, I'm going to work on that and it should be included in the update.

Thank you all for your patience! I hope you find the update to be worth the wait. Thank you all for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you all soon!

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I know it would be a lot to ask, but seeing the characters that look good in their pixelated art wouldn't be bad if the creator created this type of animation within the game to have different types of angles so that you understand me, I'll leave you the example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes