RPGM - Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Review for v0.1.0

I'll start off with the only positive thing: the art. The artist has come a long way and is still improving their craft. This game will likely be remembered for the art.

And now the negative list:
    • Content: There is almost none. This plays like someone spent an afternoon in RPG maker copying the core code from previous game, made a handful of maps, called it a day and then released it to the public without any kind of bugtesting.
    • Erotic scenes: None. There is one lazy placeholder scene that is extremely short. The only dialogue is the dev saying that he couldn't be bothered to spend 20 minutes to write an erotic scene for the first build. Most other interactions with characters are the same too: the dev saying that he couldn't possibly write dialogue.
    • Story: Edgy teen collects big tit women in the zombie apocalypse.
    • Bugs: Plenty. You can walk through buildings, characters that just vanish, you can go outside during the nighttime intro (yes, it's day outside), characters with no interaction. I doubt the dev even played his game before distributing
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kyubo99

First thing I come by to check out the first update and see why it took that long to breed out. For real, I came hoping to see something worth a few minutes of my time just in the gameplay department, something that might aid whatever the main updates in the future might holster for the game, but hear me out, THERE IS ZERO TO NO CONTENT IN THE UPDATE RELEASE. I remember back when Siren announced the project in December, and ought to make the community choose between a short, soon update, or a more lengthwise thing, worth of a beta. Of course the beta was chosen due to overhype. For real, this game does not deserve five stars, nor 4, 3 or, 2. This isn't even a game, but just some placeholder build-tester the m'fucker could've pulled out of his ass any day of the week.

There is no dialogue, nothing worth to collect, zombies located in bad spots right behind doors, stealing upright hearts if you try to come in, no cgs, no placeholder art, your crafts are only either healthpacks or ammo. The intro isn't even worth mentioning, since somehow he nailed to make the characters even more one dimentional than the first game, in which, at least the intro allowed for a brief telling of the mc's sister's character, but here, I cannot even tell what their personalities are.

This shit could've been made in an afternoon, since the back-bone was already in the first game, which this game obviously re-uses. Please people, as it is 'buildtest' 0.1.1 has less than sixty seconds worth of content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kira The Masked Lad

This is a great game - it's got nice artwork, impressive animation and sexy characters. The story's pretty decent, with some good dialogue and a bit more plot than the standard grind and seduce dating sim.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

screansaver

For an intro everything matters. I really enjoyed the world building of being by yourself at the start of the attack, in the store but I don't particularly like the placement of characters immediately before and after (ie. meeting Fiona and mom and sis being directly outside the store). Hopefully that gets changed