RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Mentecaptor

Feb 14, 2023
(Off) Sorry, can help me? I playing A Zombie's Life on joi play and haver a problem: how do you trade items? I looked everywhere but I didn't find a solution

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The gallery mod and walkthrough have both been updated to v0.19.2 content. Use the links in the OP post to download. If anyone finds any bugs or problems please let me know.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
did you just make a screenshot, when did you play or did you find this art somewhere? I can't find it on the internet and I don't want to play that try every ending in the game
pretty much every picture of every scene is in game folder just download the game and search through Graphics folder you will find what you are looking for

CharlieHustle

Mar 11, 2021
Im at this point with the game where virtually every single art scene has been dissapointing. ZR1 had wild scenes and it looked like the project had passion, but this game feels really lazy when it comes to the scenes and only focuses on gameplay mechanics. It's like this game is obsessed with super upclose shots that show almost nothing and just come out boring.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes