RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.20.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Popsstar

Dec 7, 2018
how and where i can start quests Firework Frenzy and Mandarin Mayhem. tried to look walkthrough and it said for fireworks frenzy: "Go to the South East area (the park) and talk to Meredith" and for Mandarin Mayhem: "Go to the North West area (near the pond) and tax. Party up with Olivia and leave the area.". I can't seem to find either of them or am i just blind

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Presents.png

Next Update...

It's really starting to get kind of chilly outside, isn't it?
Maybe we'll need a new change of clothes to match the seasons....

Stay tuned for a proper reveal of the final seasonal update for Zombie's Retreat 2!

• Love
Reactions: maxtern and nln0

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
how and where i can start quests Firework Frenzy and Mandarin Mayhem. tried to look walkthrough and it said for fireworks frenzy: "Go to the South East area (the park) and talk to Meredith" and for Mandarin Mayhem: "Go to the North West area (near the pond) and tax. Party up with Olivia and leave the area.". I can't seem to find either of them or am i just blind
1) These quests belong to the Lunar Year Event:

Screenshot 2024-10-11 222441.png

2) Secondly, you need to meet them here and make them wear their costumes:

Screenshot 2024-10-11 222828.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
An FYI about electric fuses.

I searched for where to get fuses of this thread. Most of the comments were about not searching in the convenience stores and to look for them in appropriate places. I couldn't progress in the game and I had spent quite some time trying to get them. I save scum searched the building site and after around 50 reloads. I got NONE. The electric fuse has a much higher chance to appear in the appartment buildings. The building where Nadia was. Where you have to use metal saw to enter. And the building where Olivia was are both good search sites for electric fuses.

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
At least in the Android version, the boss fight at the Red Stone is bugged.

The enemy's fight animation plays in a loop even before the fight, which is confusing at least at the beginning of the fight, because it creates an extra bullet hell, some of which is phantom, since it apparently does not cause damage, but at the same time it makes it difficult to determine which attack is dangerous.

Also, is it possible to add a default gallery to the Android version? Since you can't add mods to the Android app manually.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes