jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If some consider the scene with Ann as NTR, it's more like netori to me, you're the one cuckholding Ann's son and not the other way around :unsure:

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
If some consider the scene with Ann as NTR, it's more like netori to me, you're the one cuckholding Ann's son and not the other way around :unsure:
Other's don't like it cause she's already used goods or something. Personally, I just like both options during the Z-Choice.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Other's don't like it cause she's already used goods or something. Personally, I just like both options during the Z-Choice.
But all the girls in the game are already used goods, MC is not the first guy they fuck :unsure:

Reactions: CrowBill
Jul 26, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug but there are no button in the game. There are no options to change control. I'm playing on android and i can't use the pistol since there aren't any buttons to press. Any advice?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
every one has thing's they loike and do not like hard to please the every one. the dev's make there game's the way the picture it in there head's if people give them money to make it that mean's they have no problem with the way it is. if they don't they can alway's stop there pay and cliff hanger's are alway's there to bring up other story's, they my change something they are mybe they won't but it still up to the dev to go with what there thinking are the way they take the game's path.

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
here's Beta 0.14.4

0.14.4 Changelog
-Fixed sequence break with Z-Choice
-When choosing 2nd option, fixed Ann's storyline
-Added save screen option during Z-Choice
-Tweaked wolf fight to help minimize getting stuck in rage form

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
It's not NTR. Ann has never met and has no relationship of any kind with the MC prior to the scene. More like MC take Ann from the boy (who is Ann's son).

If the boy (L-001) did as he said to the MC's girls at the house, that's would be considered as NTR.
I agree with you buddy, I was asking if there are scenes of L-001 with the womans on the house :D

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Currently there is no real ntr and the Z-Choice was added so that you can completly avoid it.
I don't care if its avoidable or not, its shoulden't be in the game in first place. Sick and tired of this its ok as long as its avoidable or but its not real ntr. Because apparently *1) Two People - NTR Route with L-001. He will likely fuck some or all of the other girls you are with in the house* . For once i wish a dev was honest from the beginning so you woulden't waste investment into a game if they only going to add ntr/cuck things into it.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I don't care if its avoidable or not, its shoulden't be in the game in first place. Sick and tired of this its ok as long as its avoidable or but its not real ntr. Because apparently *1) Two People - NTR Route with L-001. He will likely fuck some or all of the other girls you are with in the house* . For once i wish a dev was honest from the beginning so you woulden't waste investment into a game if they only going to add ntr/cuck things into it.
Heard it wasn't really intended but people kept on whining "Uhh it's a zombie game so let girls get raped by zombies"
I am not a fan of this too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering the broad translation of the term you'll be unable to find any good game that has a longer development time without anyone calling a scene NTR.
The scene in question is a voyarism scene... not NTR... but again people call any scene that doesn't resolve around the MC getting his dick wet NTR these days

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and Bunji85

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i understand every one's point. but then you would also havr to think the dev made both the characters but the mc the way i see it is the mc is still stronger then l001 because he has the blood line of lust. why l001 is a made with the nyx gem witch mean's your true power over step's him. because in the long run you blood is the blood of the goddess of lust if i am thinking right. even the mayor of crimson city aslo has this power and she said your's was stronger if i rember right getting old suck's lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i understand every one's point. but then you would also havr to think the dev made both the characters but the mc the way i see it is the mc is still stronger then l001 because he has the blood line of lust. why l001 is a made with the nyx gem witch mean's your true power over step's him. because in the long run you blood is the blood of the goddess of lust if i am thinking right. even the mayor of crimson city aslo has this power and she said your's was stronger if i rember right getting old suck's lol
Nyx was the goddess of lust as far as I recall... we haven't seen what actually happened to Nyx in ToP in the lust ending it became clear that the true Nyx was the butterfly that talked to you at several key points in the game, but the physical manifestation of Nyx was apparently some evil entity, as the story stated she is responsible for Valencia's fall and had either defeated or improsened the other goddesses
that aside the player is still physically a little boy, while L001 became altered and turned into a killing machine... considering the other Zombies powers after transformation he is likely faster, stronger and more resilent than the MC... and sane in comparison to his previous enemies

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes