BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
.... The new art for the MC..... makes me feel weird.
Kinda makes me feel pushing him down on his knees and making him suck a popsicle.
I have read too much doujins

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
To me the new look just makes him look like an entitled pretty boy that I'd be hoping to beat up or steal from, really hoping that we can choose which art we see otherwise I'll just keep getting tempted to run at a zombie horde whenever his face is shown.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
.... The new art for the MC..... makes me feel weird.
Kinda makes me feel pushing him down on his knees and making him suck a popsicle.
I have read too much doujins
You should read more. Reading is good for you. At least that is what my teachers told me.

PerfumedBoringCatbird-size_restricted.gif

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
"The Virgin Zomi Camper vs The Chad Zomi Savior"
View attachment 839892
Is there an updated walkthrough?
Ok no just no this just looks way too weird if these are the artworks that they are going with I think I might just skip out on this update. Hopefully the dev gives the option to choose which one players want in game. Also hopefully this isn't the artwork that is going to be used in ZR2. If so then give an option to choose between the two styles for ZR2 as well because this new one is just way too weird.

Why did they feel the need to change it before though? The original artwork was fine. If it ain't broke don't try and fix it.

Reactions: stevenSSSS

NPC105

May 16, 2017
HELP!!! I cannot progress with rachel after the gloryhole blowjob in the camp, the walkthrough says to talk with rachel at midday, but she just say's "I said I'm fine. Now go away". I have progressed quite far with the other characters. Screenshot (161).png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
HELP!!! I cannot progress with rachel after the gloryhole blowjob in the camp, the walkthrough says to talk with rachel at midday, but she just say's "I said I'm fine. Now go away". I have progressed quite far with the other characters. View attachment 842716
Make sure you have a metal cutting saw in your inventory. I have found that sometimes the next cut scene will not trigger until you have crafted it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the old character's my still be there but my get new one's two hard to say what the dev has planed. have to wait and see.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I wonder if the final costumes are going to be these designs and it will just leave everything else as the old art style? That might be preferable for people who want to play with the old art style. I also read on the dev's page that he did this because after the crossover event the ToP MC looked too different from the ZR MC.

In my opinion that was a good thing. The look for ToP MC fit his character, but these new designs do not fit the characters for ZR. What's worse the few comments on his page from his patreon supporters are mostly blindly praising the changes with comments that don't even make any sense and any opposition or critique of the changes from other patrons is heavily bashed or insulted.

It is really disappointing, I mean how are you supposed to get honest feedback if you silence those that have genuine critiques? Does the dev even look at this forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mybe wrong but what i think is the dev my be tring to up there drawing skill's hard to say and i think thry listen to everyone's comment's. if you ever wonder why i say they i thinkk there's a team working with the dev but i also say they because i really don't know what gender the person is as well. lol

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have noticed a lot of requests for an updated guide. So here is one I put together. It may be a little messy but it should work.

*Edit* grammar fix.
*Edit 2* fixed error in the location of the movie Mom's Naughty Secret Ep.1
*Edit 3* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.0.2
*Edit 4* More instruction on how to unlock the 4-way sex scene
*Edit 5* More clarification on how to unlock Caroline BJ scene
*Edit 6* Grammar fix.
*Edit 7* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.1.0
*Edit 8* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.2.0

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes