zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
I have found a really weird bug and I am not exactly sure where it came from. I went into Natasha's cabin after I rescued her with her, looked around then went to lake view to try and complete the Quest leading to Serena, but at this point I noticed I couldn't interact with my weapons at all. Couldn't manually change them from the Menu, Couldn't quick change them with the W key, couldn't fire them with the Q key. Could still take damage from the Zombies. Fortunately I had saved before entering the Botanical Gardens so I went back to the base camp and it resolved the issue, temporarily. I died in the flower puzzle and when I loaded the issue was back. I had the Crossbow, Pistol, and several Medical Herbs and one first aid kit. As this severely impacts game play I was hoping someone had a more permanent fix than restart my game file.

i have that too, and worst, a bug make the passage behind the bookshelf, (in caroline boss fight), visible, and that trample the entire quest, ruining my savegame. BEWARE

Reactions: mario1994

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have that too, and worst, a bug make the passage behind the bookshelf, (in caroline boss fight), visible, and that trample the entire quest, ruining my savegame. BEWARE
you can interact with the field right beside the visible entrance... the bookcase is a 2 field element the opening passage can be triggered from both fields

Reactions: zhausJack

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Did anyone else get a glitch where the Leslie bath scene would freeze? I keep getting a blurred picture after the scene loads saying;
"Error
Failed to loud: undefined"

If this was already mentioned, I'm sorry for repeating words. Just want to make sure all the issues as I see them are reported for next update.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
you can interact with the field right beside the visible entrance... the bookcase is a 2 field element the opening passage can be triggered from both fields
still, the quest not update anymore, i dont know if have anoter quest after. right now im playing again to see.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after you open the passage you are supposed to go downstairs... an ingame sequence takes you to the next boss fight and after that it's the end for the aunt special Quests... you can collect your reward when being at home, no more exploration

pedruchopedracha

Dec 30, 2018
== Old Town Explorable ==
The third and final major zone in Camp Zomi is now able to be explored! Old Town is the third section of the camp and will
primarily involve late game content for the main story and certain characters. For now, it's HEAVILY incomplete with little
to do but I figured some of you may want to explore it early and it is nice having the whole loop completed on the map.
Guys! where that old town?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I will wait for the next bugfix. I can't anymore be healed by Caroline, even when I have just one pooint of life. Worse, can't get the quest to find her underwear, or investigate about Johnny. And I talked to her at every time of the day... Any hints?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys! where that old town?
Just read 2-3 pages back or use search function
Is there an incest patch?
No.. if you want them to be related alter their roles at the beginning of the game
I will wait for the next bugfix. I can't anymore be healed by Caroline, even when I have just one pooint of life. Worse, can't get the quest to find her underwear, or investigate about Johnny. And I talked to her at every time of the day... Any hints?
You can ask her for her messages from the interaction menu now no need to get injured even

Jul 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me where Siren got this bgm from?
the one named "ScenePlayer.ogg"that always plays in sex scenes. It is also found in a Zombie's Life, but what I want to know is the website or composer where he got it, cuz I dig the beat.
I attached it here.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes