taunus30

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks!
I found the solution. From the first room in the powerplant, go into the smaller room. Go to the left in the smaller room and click just below the left box on the wall, a question prompts: "Go down?" Answer "Yes."

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
Anyone know how to build the garden or water collector at the house? I crafted them in the basement and the guide says to build them outside to the right of the house. I try everywhere to build, especially near the dirt square, but nothing happens. Anyone know how to build it?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Anyone know how to build the garden or water collector at the house? I crafted them in the basement and the guide says to build them outside to the right of the house. I try everywhere to build, especially near the dirt square, but nothing happens. Anyone know how to build it?
go outside of house and if you see O markers go to them. if not maybe bug or something.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Wonder what that teaser pic on the patreon page.

Finally got around to trying this game out. Its a good one. Love the art. Busty, curvie women are the best. RPGmaker games usually have the most custom art. Better than the frequently overused, same-face Daz3D stuff.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Did you craft the basic versions first ? First you need to craft/build the basic garden/water collector outside before you can build the intermediate versions.
Once you craft the basic versions you should see a circle to the right of the house once you go outside the house. (2-3 meteres to your right)

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Drake1892

Jun 13, 2017
Hey. I have a question. Maybe you can help me. I can´t play the Game. I get always the same error. I get this Text:

"The specified device can not be accessed..."

What can i do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has anybody a Answer for my Problem or is this game broken?
Either this is a network dirve that's not connected or the game folder is write protected...
Thes are my guesses from the little information you provided... a screenshot might help

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Is there more of Jessie after you able to partner-up with her? I checked the walkthrough but seems like I already done everything. They should tell whether there's more of her content like other girls so people won't waste more time walking around to find it. This goes with Natasha's sister too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raz8099

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, I'm stumped. Where in the new area (old town) do you find Jessie? I crafted antidote, melted the plant barrier, and I've explored the "old town" area. None of the buildings are enterable, I unlocked the fast travel point, lit the campfire, looted a big pile of wood... but there's nobody there besides zombies that I can find.

There also is a young-looking boy that I can see past a fence in the biological garden area. He noticed me, got a ? over his head and moved out of sight. And then there's one last building in the southeast of lakeview that says it seems barricaded from the inside.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
OK, I'm stumped. Where in the new area (old town) do you find Jessie? I crafted antidote, melted the plant barrier, and I've explored the "old town" area. None of the buildings are enterable, I unlocked the fast travel point, lit the campfire, looted a big pile of wood... but there's nobody there besides zombies that I can find.

There also is a young-looking boy that I can see past a fence in the biological garden area. He noticed me, got a ? over his head and moved out of sight. And then there's one last building in the southeast of lakeview that says it seems barricaded from the inside.
Jessie isn't in old town. it's a new smaller area. Make sure you have an antidote and go to the map with the lake.
On this map go to the South East corner of the map. In the South East corner to the east edge there will be a bush that you need to use the antidote on. There will be 2 signs 1 with an arrow pointing towards the bush.
Make sure it's that bush and not the one above the signs as that bush above the signs leads to the old town area.
Once you use i think you automatically enter the area with Jessie.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Henlo, for some reason I keep getting this error, it's for the GH scene of Rachel i think her name was, where you need to lockpick. what do I do ?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Henlo, for some reason I keep getting this error, it's for the GH scene of Rachel i think her name was, where you need to lockpick. what do I do ?
Siren updated the game to 0.7.5, which specifically fixes that issue. Are you using the most current version?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes