rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Me

She appears next to the TV at night after the second bath scene apparently, though she never did for me but for others she did. Remember this is still a beta version and contains bugs so we both probably did something to bug it.

She will ask you to repair the TV, you need to use a fuse for it. After that you need to find two DVD's in the scavange grounds (this happens randomly so if you dont find any: bad fucking luck), first movie will give you the kissing scene and the second one gives the blowjob scene. If you really cant find fuses or the tapes, just cheat them in with saveeditonline, I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out wich item variable they are.

Happy now? Can we fuck now?...
Just to add to this, for myself it worked after the second/third bath scene when you get the HJ first time, but other events happened that people might have not triggered. Siren mentions in the notes to talk to the girls at dinner time for hints and to trigger stuff. For instance, after saving the Aunt the first dinner with all 3 girls will trigger the dungeon run at the power plant after she provides you the elevator passcard. Completing that dungeon and getting power back might be a trigger for the movie events to get the kiss/BJ from M. Also, it might simply be talking to M after the HJ first time that triggers the conversation about watching movies, which happened either through a normal Talk or during a dinner event. It might also be about building the garden, making M happy with that before the movie quest line is available.

Of note, the time period matters for the events:
- Dinners can only be triggered at night, not midday or midnight.
- M stands beside/near the TV for the movie quest line during midday or night, morning she is always at the garden and midnight is bedroom.

Easy way to get electric parts: You get a free electric part after providing the last supplies to Natasha, the 3rd time through. If you didn't get the clue from Gert before, after doing this save, go to https: //www. saveeditonline. com/ , dump the save file in there and change all the item variables to 99. One of them will be electric parts, and boom, never run out. I used that probably a half dozen times because lol @ grinding in H games.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to get scrap wood ? I need it to get more woods.... I think it is in scavenger point but it never drop for me.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Just to add to this, for myself it worked after the second/third bath scene when you get the HJ first time, but other events happened that people might have not triggered. Siren mentions in the notes to talk to the girls at dinner time for hints and to trigger stuff. For instance, after saving the Aunt the first dinner with all 3 girls will trigger the dungeon run at the power plant after she provides you the elevator passcard. Completing that dungeon and getting power back might be a trigger for the movie events to get the kiss/BJ from M. Also, it might simply be talking to M after the HJ first time that triggers the conversation about watching movies, which happened either through a normal Talk or during a dinner event. It might also be about building the garden, making M happy with that before the movie quest line is available.

- M stands beside/near the TV for the movie quest line during midday or night, morning she is always at the garden and midnight is bedroom.

Easy way to get electric parts: You get a free electric part after providing the last supplies to Natasha, the 3rd time through. If you didn't get the clue from Gert before, after doing this save, go to https: //www. saveeditonline. com/ , dump the save file in there and change all the item variables to 99. One of them will be electric parts, and boom, never run out. I used that probably a half dozen times because lol @ grinding in H games.
Yha i did pretty much everything you mentioned, but for some reason the 'maid' is always in the bathroom during midday and in the kitchen during the evening. Even though I completed and triggered all the rest. Mayby if I dont have any water in the inventory left she might not be in the bathroom and standing by the TV instead. I'll go and see if it works.

Edit:nah doesnt work, she just stand infront of an epty bathtub...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How to get scrap wood ? I need it to get more woods.... I think it is in scavenger point but it never drop for me.
You can find some in the power plant. After you got some, craft a tool in the basement and go scavenging: you'll find some sparkling tree trunks here and there.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I did everything, but she still doesn't appear. She's outside in the morning, in bathroom at midday, in the kitchen in the evening, in her bedroom at night.

Building and harvesting the garden? done. Natasha's telling me her quest is complete. Aunt's telling me that her quest is complete. Same with Sis. I even rebuilt Natasha and Aunt's bedrooms and built a watertank near the garden, but Mom/Leslie still doesn't appear in the living room.

I think there's a bug in the dinner event and the bugfix the author made will fix it. So, I'm waiting for the free version on 25th.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Maybe this is the game I'm most excited about. I missed a lot of "A Zombie Life" when the game ended, I'm glad we have a great substitute. Story, art and gameplay have left me very satisfied. I hope I can support this project in the future.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so are there any cheats and if some body alread ask did not read just came to chat bar lol.
hope game is not like hard to get scenes

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone have the link to this game?
what game is it? is it always from Siren's Domain?

anyway back to Zombie's retrat I say it's very interesting, I generally do not like RPGM but Siren's are always very nice and can capture you (for example, I liked a lot of Town of Passion), but I have to make two criticisms :

1) the women here seem almost all the same, (only the haircut changes) and this in a sense also diminishes the mother and sister (and it's a shame because they are really made good, especially mom)

2) it made me turn upside down the fact that the mother has already made a BJ to the protagonist, it is like you had completely jumped a piece of history, where are the moral conflicts? where are the spy phases, in a few words there is a complete propedeutic phase

ps: I like the animations

(sorry my english )

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The Zombie’s Life reboot strikes again with another decent update. I was able to find all the new content, and the story is flowing faster than the original. I’m excited for more characters and a rich story development. But honestly who doesn’t love Scarlett Ann’s magnificent artwork! Legendary tag-team.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
what game is it? is it always from Siren's Domain?

anyway back to Zombie's retrat I say it's very interesting, I generally do not like RPGM but Siren's are always very nice and can capture you (for example, I liked a lot of Town of Passion), but I have to make two criticisms :

1) the women here seem almost all the same, (only the haircut changes) and this in a sense also diminishes the mother and sister (and it's a shame because they are really made good, especially mom)

2) it made me turn upside down the fact that the mother has already made a BJ to the protagonist, it is like you had completely jumped a piece of history, where are the moral conflicts? where are the spy phases, in a few words there is a complete propedeutic phase

ps: I like the animations

(sorry my english )
idk man, but this guy posted the image here and I wanted to know where I can find this game, I searched here on f95zone but I did not find it.

Jrakan

Aug 21, 2017
I dont know why we dont have some sexy zombie girls on this type of games. Am I the only one who would love to
see zombie girls?

Reactions: tamleo

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I dont know why we dont have some sexy zombie girls on this type of games. Am I the only one who would love to
see zombie girls?
There were some pretty nice looking Zombie Girls in AZL, sadly that's all that they are, just another enemy in the game..... Which leads me to the question is it gonna be called Necrophilia? I mean, I've read posts at other places for other zombie games that Zombie Sex can be at times called as Necrophilia. Necrophilia is more on having sex on a non-living body and since Zombies are technically undead so they count as non-living body but they are also something of a non-realistic creature so they can also count as Monsters. I'm confusing myself.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I think i figured out how to unlock the Mom BJ Scene. After the kissing scene, talk to her the next night when she is in front of the TV. She will give you a new Quest. Go to the Boys Cabin, search the bin and voila. Worked for me first try. Or maybe i got lucky...
How do you get to kissing Mom? I have been grinding to find the movies, so I didn't know that you had to kiss before.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good game seen a lot of games almost like it but yet to run acrossed the one one your looking for.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like on the Patreon, there's a 0.1.1 hotfix available. Can't tell what it fixes since you have to be a patron to view it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if the dev comes on here but both games are cool and yes i can't get the movie scene are
the kiss scene. won't give me anymore quest mybe did somethink wrong got all the consler scenes and
the tuters scene lol but only one of the mothers scene ops i mean maid lol still both games are pretty kickass.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes