KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/04/99239_j7vvm4Q.png

For you and anyone want to see a true jaw dropping change, I'll be honest to say but I'm prefer the old art style with this girl
What the hell? Why change a perfectly good model with another basic zen/braindead eyed milf with here costum pieces/ hair laziy tacked on like that? She was my favourite dammit.
Most of them got a good overhaul, but Rachel, who had one of the best bust artworks anyway, has been done dirty.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well looks like someone posted the android version, but can someone please post the legacy version now? How you guys have only one or two of the versions sold when if you buy it you get all three? Why not just post them all one time?

Art3miss

Nov 8, 2018
Well looks like someone posted the android version, but can someone please post the legacy version now? How you guys have only one or two of the versions sold when if you buy it you get all three? Why not just post them all one time?
I packed this apk, not bought it.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have added a fix for the bug that was preventing Clara's tent and car scenes from showing up in the gallery. If you have any problems let me know.

*Edit*

If you are using the gallery mod you do not need this patch. This is included when installing the mod.

AS OF VERSION 1.1.0 THIS BUG FIX IS NOT NEEDED.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What a mess, man.

CGs are totally inconsistent now. MC has a brother now: "main bust" - as they call it - looks totally different from the dude in the sex scenes. Why is he wearing gloves?

Most of all, everything looks so incomplete now. He could have added more scenes for each girl. There's a couple of beauties that have 1-2 scenes ONLY.

Why have Natasha, the lifeguard, the mayor, the lady from the tent camp such few scenes? why haven't the aunt and Rachel the same number of scenes as the mom/maid?

What a waste. What a pity. What a shame, man!

Apr 19, 2018
What a mess, man.

CGs are totally inconsistent now. MC has a brother now: "main bust" - as they call it - looks totally different from the dude in the sex scenes. Why is he wearing gloves?

Most of all, everything looks so incomplete now. He could have added more scenes for each girl. There's a couple of beauties that have 1-2 scenes ONLY.

Why have Natasha, the lifeguard, the mayor, the lady from the tent camp such few scenes? why haven't the aunt and Rachel the same number of scenes as the mom/maid?

TRUE!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What a mess, man.

Agreed they should have just stuck to the original artwork instead of wasting time making new ones that aren't even used in the scenes. That time and effort could have been used to make more scenes for each girl.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What a mess, man.

Damn! Here I thought with the full game Siren would add even more scenes for the other girls, but look like beside the mom everyone still have very little compare to her. Maybe (hopefully?) they would releasing more DLC updates with more content for the side girls

Reactions: cooldude33

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
Does the final update have someone to get pregnant, if no one is pregnant I think there is something missing with this game, you know in this game it has a lot of milf and one man and no one is pregnant oh shit

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes