anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
what is new ?
Read the changelog, nothing major beside a few more scenes & some redesigns of certain characters, although if you want to play their old designs, you'll wait for the legacy version that surprisingly no one has posted it yet. Is there something preventing these ppl that own it from posting it on F95? So yea, i don't exactly know what's the hold up on the legacy version. Is it also violate any rules on F95 or something? That's why it can't be posted?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Since everyone is asking about the legacy stuff here it is.

All the characters that have had there art changes (Caroline,Leslie,MC,Natasha,Rachel) each have zip. If you want to change the current art to the legacy version download the files labeled as legacy. After you have extracted the folders to the www/img section. If you want to change the art back then the new art is also provided. If you want to change everything then you only need to download either the modern or the legacy zip.

The new/current version art is on the left the legacy is on the right.

1Aunt1_1.jpg 1AuntLegacy1_1.jpg
1MC1_1.jpg 1MCLegacy1_1.jpg
1Mom1_1.jpg 1MomLegacy1_1.jpg
1NatashaNEW1_1.jpg 1NatashaLegacy1_1.jpg
1Sis1_1.jpg 1SisLegacy1_1.jpg

*Edit*
This is not the official legacy version.

*Edit2*

I have updated all of the legacy links to the pics that are in the official legacy version. Natasha and the MC missing art is no longer an issue. Since the full legacy version has been shared by Nobile1701, I have removed the complete Legacy file as it is not needed anymore.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Zombie's Retreat [v1.0.1] [Siren's Domain]

Original size: 767.3 MB

Compressed size: 183.3 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game
hi thanks for the compressed version, unfortunately it causes error when I opened the game, would you mind fix?

Reactions: adam93savage

Insanely43

Aug 31, 2019
With the game done I wonder if ZR2 would have a failure scene or something, that was the plan anyways with all that backstory.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Since everyone is asking about the legacy stuff here it is.

Mega

All the characters that have had there art changes (Caroline,Leslie,MC,Natasha,Rachel) each have zip. If you want to change the current art to the legacy version download the files labeled as legacy. After you have extracted the folders to the www/img section. If you want to change the art back then the new art is also provided. If you want to change everything then you only need to download either the modern or the legacy zip.

Also the MC and Natasha had additional art that was not present before. I tried to pick what was closest to the new art.
Thanks a lot, also i'm a bit shocked lol coz i expected the version to be a separate game on its own. Instead Siren just put everything in a folder & call it "Legacy"? Now it feels like anyone that owns 0.16.2 could've switched out their old files & get their own legacy version. It's feels kinda lazy overall ngl.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks a lot, also i'm a bit shocked lol coz i expected the version to be a separate game on its own. Instead Siren just put everything in a folder & call it "Legacy"? Now it feels like anyone that owns 0.16.2 could've switched out their old files & get their own legacy version. It's feels kinda lazy overall ngl.
That is exactly what I did. It would amount to the same thing either way. The only difference I could see is if they had new art in the old style made for the two missing files for the MC and Natasha it would be the exact same thing.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
That is exactly what I did. It would amount to the same thing either way. The only difference I could see is if they had new art in the old style made for the two missing files for the MC and Natasha it would be the exact same thing.
Oh so it's not the actual legacy version, but your old 0.16.2 files. Okay i thought that was what Siren did to just give us a folder & expect us to just manually put in the files.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh so it's not the actual legacy version, but your old 0.16.2 files. Okay i thought that was what Siren did to just give us a folder & expect us to just manually put in the files.
So i guess the files you just uploaded doesn't have Leslie's old design in her maid costume as well huh coz the actual legacy version supposed to have that.

Edit: just checked, it's still her new design. So it's NOT the "official" legacy version.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So i guess the files you just uploaded doesn't have Leslie's old design in her maid costume as well huh coz the actual legacy version supposed to have that.

Edit: just checked, it's still her new design. So it's NOT the "official" legacy version.
Sorry if I gave the impression that this was official. Where did you hear that new content was being done in the old style? This is the first I have heard of this.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Sorry if I gave the impression that this was official. Where did you hear that new content was being done in the old style? This is the first I have heard of this.
Because of the extra link of the 1st page link to your post, which is where I got the impression from. Unlike the Patches link that labelled "Unofficial bugfix", the extra link of your post simply labelled "Legacy Version", which it really isn't. It'd be more clear if the label was "Unofficial Legacy Version", that'd clear all the confusion tbh.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Because of the extra link of the 1st page link to your post, which is where I got the impression from. Unlike the Patches link that labelled "Unofficial bugfix", the extra link of your post simply labelled "Legacy Version", which it really isn't. It'd be more clear if the label was "Unofficial Legacy Version", that'd clear all the confusion tbh.
I can't change the op post but I made a note in the actual post that this is not official. Sorry for the confusion. o_O

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes