Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There is one scene in wardrobe and two scenes under table and two scene on pool. And fuck scene in her room.
Don't about some another content with her.
I think you didn't got my point, what I was saying is that the art style looks unfinished, like a placeholder for an future update for that art in specific. She have more scenes of course and they are incredible but that one needs more improvement.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
D

Deleted member 1230662

I decided to mod in a gallery room. I got sick of changing the day and running all over the place just to replay a scene. The gallery will only become available after you have completed the Passion quest. To find it just go to the upstairs bathroom. The one across from your bedroom. Hopefully the final version will include a gallery so I won't have to do this again. Please let me know if something doesn't work.

*Edit*

So it looks like the final version is going to have a gallery room. Just keep in mind that this mod is only meant to work for v0.16.2.

*Edit 2*

I have updated the gallery mod. I have added in two new sections to the in game gallery room. In order to access them you need to finish all of the main quests (finish the Passion quest). The first area is the Bust Room. This will let you view all the standing or busts for all the characters. This includes the legacy ones that were present in v0.16.2.

The second area is called the Scene Replay Room. This area will let you view all of the previous sex scenes found in the game. But unlike the gallery found in game this has the text that goes with the scene. So if you want the textless version of the scene use the in game gallery. If you want the dialog go to the Scene Replay room.

Also any scene or content that involves any of the costumes will be locked until you have unlocked that costume. Let me know if you have any problems.

*Edit 3*

Wanted to warn that this mod will not work with the compressed version. If you do it will cause errors during the startup.

*Edit 4*

I have made an update to the gallery mod. Nothing major just some small quality of life changes to the bust room. I also made a small change to the in game replay room. Now after viewing a scene you will stay in front of the person you interacted with. I also included the title mod in this update as well.

*Edit 5*

Just a small bug fix and the gallery mod has been updated to v3.

Gallery Mod
cant seem to work with the new versions unless im doing something wrong

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How i can get bites from two zombie for Caroline's quest?
Doesn't need to be 2 zombies, you only need to go explore with her and get damage from 1 zombie until you have just 1 hp square, then you return home and the event should trigger.

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone got problem stuck inside basement after Ashley swimming lesson? unable to move or press anything right after going down to basement.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png ezgif.com-webp-to-png(1).png
Care Package & Infected Antidote Reward Patron Tiers (CGs & Animations)
This is a selection of scenes of both CGs & animations in their full quality.

Individual CGs&Animations:

Compiled zip (735MB):

Last edited:

Slinga97

Apr 24, 2020
How do you trigger the incest threesome scene? I have completed both of their questions. I'm clueless now. Please help

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Thank you for this, but do we keep this separate from our main game or add it in the game folder?
I'm guessing that the "compiled" option means that everything is already installed into the game, not sure though. I'll download it and check
These are just CGs and animations from their respective Patreon tiers. I suppose you could replace the in game pictures if you try hard enough but that would require extra steps and might not work.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes